• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damn...

R

Rykus

...I really should have resisted the urge to click on the last page of posts on this forum. On page 157 I just saw Dagashi's farewell thread - *removes hat with a flourish*.

After seeing Dr. House's thread about the quantity of buying/selling threads these days, I took a look in the archives to compare the posts of yesteryear to today's posts. I see 13 out of 15 threads devoted to commerce lately, and the opposite is true back in the olden days (2006 and before).

WTH??

*edit* - One more thing. I miss Wulf and Dagashi. Py too, but that hasn't really had time to set in.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sire,

Having recently spotting one of Siege's most notorious ladie's man and thief who had left, and briefly speaking with the "ladie's man", do not lose hope that one day those who walked here before will return, Dagashi being one.

PS - spend too much time in the archives and you will need more than ale!

R

Rykus

Hmm.. I just heard a rumor similar in nature to what you mention. So he does indeed walk the lands again. That's encouraging...

...ha

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

...ha

[/ QUOTE ]

...la

[/ QUOTE ]

ooh I know I know....

....la

(btw I AM in your neighborhood now)