• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damn you turkeys!

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working my way through a big stack of lvl 1 maps... I normally rind the spot then precast Hail storm (wipes em all out in one ) only thing is I am finding that there seem to be a lot of turkeys in the areas where my maps are so a few times I have taken a dirt nap to them! anyone else finding this??

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually found the Turkeys a help with a recent Level 6. Managed to complete it with just a bard. :D

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just attack them from distance and then run away. After a couple secs the i cast invis and the spot is clear of turkeys. Doen't work on small islands tho. ;)

Just keep your distance when attacking. Running away is easier without their slow-motion.spell hehe

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i still had provo on my t-map guy i would love the turkeys..But i don't anymore and when my summons attack a turkey by accident it pulls me in to it where there are 3 ancient dragons and balrons waiting, instant death.
I try to lure them out the area before I dig, but sometimes there are too many and they wander back in the area.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently tried to kill one with my archer from the top wall of the Serpents Hold bank . It teleported me down to it and dismounted me and cast that slow motion spell on me. Wow that was a close one lol.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I hear ya, I thought I would be a smart a$$ and try luring away too. bang, teleport and dead, my suit is poor as I could only just afford an LRC suit so resists leave a lot to be desired.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even with a nice suit, attune weapon going I get killed fast especially when it pulls me in to the guardian spawn...hope these turkeys are gone soon.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I hear ya, I thought I would be a smart a$$ and try luring away too. bang, teleport and dead, my suit is poor as I could only just afford an LRC suit so resists leave a lot to be desired.
How do you attack? I just go into warmode and doubleclick the turkey, doing no damage at all. If you cast on it to attack it will teleport you. :)