• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) damn me the newbi

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well had a guy on this shard years but never used him (still 50 mage lol)
over last few days ive been playing with him and got him good ish at farming but i kinda dont like the fact that if i die i lose my lrc so im thinking of going fencing befor i put to much time in magery

so im thinking
fencing 115 (have the ps)
tac 100
hide 100
stelth 100
necro 100
ss 100

that leaves me 105
med/focus?
:sad3:

i do have 50 nox aswell i could use that

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
over last few days ive been playing with him and got him good ish at farming but i kinda dont like the fact that if i die i lose my lrc so im thinking of going fencing befor i put to much time in magery

so im thinking
tac 100
hide 100
stelth 100
necro 100
ss 100

that leaves me 105
med/focus?
If you want to stay away from LRC, you havea few options:

Bushido
Chivalry ( tithing points )
SpellWeaving
Ninjitsu

Necromancy does take regs, so leaviing that on template defeats the purpose of removing magery, you'll still need either regs or LRC, but granted, necro regs are MUCH easier to get in the Kings Tomb....in bulk.

You'll do well to use something more like this:

120 Fencing
_90 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
120 Bushido
120 Parry
_70 Meditation
--------------
720 points
Go 100 or more dex for fast bandaids, between aids and confidence, you'll be tough to kill.

If you want to go stealth route:

120 Fencing
_90 Tactics
120 Ninjitsu
100 Hiding
_80 Stealth
120 SpellWeave
_90 Chivalry
---------------
720 Points
You'll need more mana for this one, as some of the SW spells are expensive, Chiv, SW, and animal forms all can restore HP.

And the super Defensive route:

120 Fencing
_90 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Parry
120 Ninjitsu
120 Resist
_30 Meditation ( or Animal Taming to tame your own horses with + skill jewel )
-----------------
720 Points

70%DCI with 40% chance to block with dual weapons and mirror images with legendary resists.... hard to touch! Use nunchakus for block and feint, and you're even harder to touch! ( macing or UBWS required ). Time evade just right and mages miss too!

More combos and options availble, but non of these require LRC or regs, only bainaids and pots, or no aides at all.

E

Elmer Fudd

Keep it a mage and keep farming the way you are....you loose an LRC suit, ill replace everyone you loose...just glad to see you here playing siege...ill help you anyway u need just let me know...lrc suits arent hard to get...pm me and ill give you a couple sets right away...but with a mage your real versital starting out,,you can go into places and be alone realtivley easy, you will be better off right now as a mage

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so im thinking
tac 100
hide 100
stelth 100
necro 100
ss 100

that leaves me 105
med/focus?

i do have 50 nox aswell i could use that

First things first. what are you wanting to do with yoru character? PvM, PvP? Role play? what are you going for?

R

Rothen

Also, if you haven't yet, join NEW. It is a guild for players new to Seige and is great for getting yourself established and learning the community. Welcome and good luck!

H

Hugibear

ahh what you are lookin for is the necro ninja. It is a very expensive template to play on siege. You will need 2/6 casting and max hci some dci is always nice too. I believe I was the only one to ever play it on siege.
temp goes something like this and it is strickly a pvp template

120 weapon
120 ninja
105 necro
120 ss
100 hide
75 stealth
80 med

Now if you want you can drop the med and lower your ss to 110 and grab 90 tactics. I tried that and I didnt like it. This temp gives you the most bang for you buck. Strangle, evil omen, death strike, pain spike did alot of damage usually enough to kill just about anyone.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh what you are lookin for is the necro ninja. It is a very expensive template to play on siege. You will need 2/6 casting and max hci some dci is always nice too. I believe I was the only one to ever play it on siege.
temp goes something like this and it is strickly a pvp template

120 weapon
120 ninja
105 necro
120 ss
100 hide
75 stealth
80 med

Now if you want you can drop the med and lower your ss to 110 and grab 90 tactics. I tried that and I didnt like it. This temp gives you the most bang for you buck. Strangle, evil omen, death strike, pain spike did alot of damage usually enough to kill just about anyone.
I hated seeing you when I was playing my tamer. One revenant and a deathstrike :( I usually gave up lol

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep it a mage and keep farming the way you are....you loose an LRC suit, ill replace everyone you loose...just glad to see you here playing siege...ill help you anyway u need just let me know...lrc suits arent hard to get...pm me and ill give you a couple sets right away...but with a mage your real versital starting out,,you can go into places and be alone realtivley easy, you will be better off right now as a mage

to late lol
so far im
85 necro
85 ss
100 focus (for treining necro)
100 med (for training necro)
85 hiding

i like pvp allways have done but i allso like to play an stelther the way it should and play to my strenth i dont go all out as soon as i see you

i wate till you half or even 1/4 then go for it
ninja sounds the plan but the only ps ive used is a 115 fencing

ive got a ninja on europa i love so ill go that way allso if anyone wants to play europa ill trade some stuff so i can use it on sp lol

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
allso as im used to playing tram rules
so how do i power game fencing to 70 in fell rules??

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same as in tram, just gotta find a safe spot. you can hire the NPCs from jhlome, or have a tamer friend, let you wack a CU with a dagger, and you will be just fine. It will heal, you can get to about 105ish on a Cu.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bobbins
logged on europa made what i want on sp only to have my ass handed to me so ill stay mage lol
im going for
100 hide
100 stelth
100 necro
100 ss
100 mage
100 eval
100 med

ill see how this go's or i could drop hide and stelth for myst and focus

H

Hugibear

I truely hope you dont plan on pvping on that template. You will get smoked by everyone. You have 0 passive defensive ability, aka wrestlin, mage weapon, weapon skill, or anatomy + eval int. This means you will be hit every single time. If you want to be mage, than be a mage but atleast have the sense to put someone sorta defense on. If you plan on running a mage weapon you will need 120 mage. You really need to think about up getting your main skills to 120, you are going to struggle a bit with 100 skill.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noooooo im only going to use him to make some cash and maybe champs so i can get some ps and work from ther