• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damn Hag....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She one upped me finally... I tried FOREVER to place a house at Yew gate that fell RIGHT at the gate. But therewas something in the way, and I guess a GM moved it, and she placed before me...

I mean my house is better but it would have served for a good vendor house for me... But too bad I don't buy from M.

I'll wait till someone else buy it, then make an offer. It shouldn't sell for more then 25 mil. That's all I would pay for it to begin with.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

She one upped me finally... I tried FOREVER to place a house at Yew gate that fell RIGHT at the gate. But therewas something in the way, and I guess a GM moved it, and she placed before me...

I mean my house is better but it would have served for a good vendor house for me... But too bad I don't buy from M.

I'll wait till someone else buy it, then make an offer. It shouldn't sell for more then 25 mil. That's all I would pay for it to begin with.

i thouhght you owned that house and bought it for 75 mil?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
scorpios collapsed house is for sale now
Yeah, I know, I looted everything... including a 23 DI, 13 Healing, 13 Parry, 13 Tacs, 15 Mace brace.

The house IS for sale, but I don't buy from M. And if anyone pays more then 25 mil for it, they are stupid.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current bid is 80 million and dont worry I would not sell to you anyways.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current bid is 80 million and dont worry I would not sell to you anyways.
No, it's not. If it was 80 mil you would have jumped on it instantly. You have played this game long enough to know that if a bid like that comes along you take it. So no, there is no 80 mil bid on it.

Now, here's what will happen, you'll sell it for like 15-20 and say you sold it for 80-100. But don't feel bad, that's what I did with my house. As far as anyone is concerned I bought it for 400 bucks.

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unlike you have no need to fabricate things or lie to make myself feel more important in and out of game. Current high bid is now 90 mil and you know damn well what you paid CD for that little house next to the gate before the last time you quit. Below is the current bid

********* ‎(12:24 PM):
thats sweet. thanks a lot man. thats gunna help a lot
can you take 90 on the house?

Now Kyrite who is my financial advisor tells me I should hold out for 100 -150 because we all know what a sweet little pvp vendor spot that is. If you have a problem with what the house is going to sell for I suggest you take it up with him as he is well aware of everything going on with that house. And little shadow Im sure you can take his word for it since he is in your alliance but just in case the name Kyrite confuses you little one he is also known as Steven.

Have nice day boys.

S

suprshadow

Why would the name kyrite confuse me hag. Thanks for that attack on me for no reason.

But anyways ignoring that, good to see kyrite is your "financial advisor" but it's kinda weird you appointed him to that since you spent at least 10 mins everyday after you saw him in UO talking trash about him over TS..... (just thought i'd throw that out there) reply and say you don't, it doesn't matter i only wasted two and half weeks in that TS.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unlike you have no need to fabricate things or lie to make myself feel more important in and out of game. Current high bid is now 90 mil and you know damn well what you paid CD for that little house next to the gate before the last time you quit. Below is the current bid

********* ‎(12:24 PM):
thats sweet. thanks a lot man. thats gunna help a lot
can you take 90 on the house?

Now Kyrite who is my financial advisor tells me I should hold out for 100 -150 because we all know what a sweet little pvp vendor spot that is. If you have a problem with what the house is going to sell for I suggest you take it up with him as he is well aware of everything going on with that house. And little shadow Im sure you can take his word for it since he is in your alliance but just in case the name Kyrite confuses you little one he is also known as Steven.

Have nice day boys.
No, it's not going for that much... you'll never get it. I hope you plan on it too. Just like I planned on getting money from my auction untill your guild tried to screw me, which your "financial advisor" paid for.

And I paid an inquis for that little house next to Krells 3 years ago. This is the little 9x12 next to Krells, not the 18x17 I have now.

"Nameless" (12:57 PM):
dude donht listen to haginor she is laughing at what you say in teamspeak like she is winning.

"Nameless" (12:59 PM):
one person made a 10 mil bid on the house. thats it dude. you know haginor as well as i do, she is a liar and a scam.

Tesla (12:59 PM):
Then why not leave and rejoin FL. Take ****** and *** **** with you to?

"Nameless" (1:00 PM):
numbers man
most of us stay around cause we dont want to be subject to haginor and sargons crybaby rants on websites.
most of us can't stand her but it's better then having her against us hearing her pancake and having sargon spam disarm.

Tesla (1:02 PM):
LOL.
Yeah, those two are just pathetic. Well, no hard feelings if you ever kill me.

"Nameless" (1:03 PM):
same haha.
just thought i would keep you up to speed.
haginor does not have this guild as tight as she thinks she does. nobody can stand her or that winey pancake sargon. it's just numbers and politics man.

S

suprshadow

First things first dont call me little, just because you're in your mid 40's does not give you some elder wisedom over me. Now go back to you're pvm scroll farming guild and stop bothering people who are actually trying to get pvp back on Pac and we will leave you with the scrolls so you can steal from your own guild. P.S dont reply to this thread until you have joined factions with the M guild you are nothing.
PC LATES

OH YEAH TELL LUCAS I WANT MY MONEY :D

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time you decide to make up a conversation Tesla get a few things right - Sargon never reads forums or posts on them - our guild knows it and hence they would not stay so as not to have to read him posting on forums. I do not start forum threads however from time to time i do respond to inaccuracies hence my low posting count.

The house Kyrite and I are referring to is the one next to yew gate that used to belong to connor that you paid an obscene amount of gold for or did you forget having bought that?

As far as anyone leaving my guild to go back to FL it wont happen considering that 3 more FL members have joined my guild in the past 2 weeks so sorry you cant keep your members guess they would rather hear me than hear your stories of rockstars and strippers.

And as for shadow I have never stolen from any guild rather I have supplied all members with the necessary 120 scrolls that they need when I have them and have spent 300 million of my own gold on this guild burning verite hammers and barbed kits. Matter of fact I believe it is Gemma from your guild that I handed a 120 eval to when he was in M because he had never had a char with 120 eval and it was free as all of my scrolls are to my members.

As for Kyrite he contacted me in the past week we have set aside our past differences sorry if forgiveness is not a word in your vocabulary.

Now I will no longer respond to this thread so flame on as your accusations that you are making become more and more stupid and responding to either of you is pointless.

G

GLarcher

You mean she's been stealing from me for 4 years now??
Crap!!
:)

S

suprshadow

Everyone give hag a clap... glad to see you finally responsed to a thread more than once where you were being critized.... very nice of you.. Now that, that is over back to the subject.

I am gonna guess you in your very long time in life.. 40 or so years you have learned what argument is right? By me thinking you know this i am still going to quickly educate you on what one is. An argument is usually when two opposing parties have separate views and one is trying to convince the other that his or her point is more valid and right. Usually the opposing party will take the points that the other party has brought up and will go over very thing the other party has said and will prove that he or she is lying and not telling the truth...... But you seem to only responed to stuff that you want to while leaving everything else other people have said... tsk tsk tsk.

"I do not start forum threads however from time to time i do respond to inaccuracies hence my low posting count." good point to bring up, so i guess that is why you will not reply to the other thread because everything i said was very accurate thanks for the tip.

Secondly, you missed the point as to why you have not joined factions with M considering you have said you think M is better than Supr and other guilds.. Well prove it already lets see them join SL( SON is MINAX, DOS is CoM, and we are TB; so SL would only be the faction left. and yes i know CDA is SL but they never play or do anything so dont worry about them)

Good defence on the you stealing from guildes its a hear say argument so lets not get started. Because i can say a lot and you can too. lets just end it.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time you decide to make up a conversation Tesla get a few things right - Sargon never reads forums or posts on them - our guild knows it and hence they would not stay so as not to have to read him posting on forums. I do not start forum threads however from time to time i do respond to inaccuracies hence my low posting count.

The house Kyrite and I are referring to is the one next to yew gate that used to belong to connor that you paid an obscene amount of gold for or did you forget having bought that?

As far as anyone leaving my guild to go back to FL it wont happen considering that 3 more FL members have joined my guild in the past 2 weeks so sorry you cant keep your members guess they would rather hear me than hear your stories of rockstars and strippers.

And as for shadow I have never stolen from any guild rather I have supplied all members with the necessary 120 scrolls that they need when I have them and have spent 300 million of my own gold on this guild burning verite hammers and barbed kits. Matter of fact I believe it is Gemma from your guild that I handed a 120 eval to when he was in M because he had never had a char with 120 eval and it was free as all of my scrolls are to my members.

As for Kyrite he contacted me in the past week we have set aside our past differences sorry if forgiveness is not a word in your vocabulary.

Now I will no longer respond to this thread so flame on as your accusations that you are making become more and more stupid and responding to either of you is pointless.
Yeah, I think I did forget. Not sure what house your still even talking about.

And my life stories don't revolve around strippers and Rock stars anymore. It's now about what my fiance did, or step son did. So yeah, probably pretty boring these days. I have not been in TS for about 2 weeks cause my computer weas stolen and I don't have TS on this laptop.

Now, I love how you try to convince anyone that will read that ANYTHING I say is a lie and ONLY to make me look good, when you turn around and do the same thing.

When you decide to stop posting (You say it a lot after you say a big winded explanation that tries to implant everyones view of you, kinda like you fart and run) when you run out of things to say. You just not good at arguing, I'll add that to the long list. To bad breathing isn't on there.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Yeah, I think I did forget. Not sure what house your still even talking about.

And my life stories don't revolve around strippers and Rock stars anymore. It's now about what my fiance did, or step son did. So yeah, probably pretty boring these days. I have not been in TS for about 2 weeks cause my computer weas stolen and I don't have TS on this laptop.

Now, I love how you try to convince anyone that will read that ANYTHING I say is a lie and ONLY to make me look good, when you turn around and do the same thing.

When you decide to stop posting (You say it a lot after you say a big winded explanation that tries to implant everyones view of you, kinda like you fart and run) when you run out of things to say. You just not good at arguing, I'll add that to the long list. To bad breathing isn't on there.

I'm Just here for the Gang Bang!

S

ShaunOfPac

I'll buy the house for 1.5 mil and a hug. Can't beat that deal.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He traded his mage weap, I forget what stats it had..but he traded it + too much gold for the house. Probably the worst UO investment ever.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm bad investment huh?? Lets see ive already done 10 mill in sales havnt even put any pots or highend gear on them yet. IM sure anyone good at math will tell you within 1-3 months it will pay for its self and if you know what i had into that weapon youde say i paid a decent price.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm bad investment huh?? Lets see ive already done 10 mill in sales havnt even put any pots or highend gear on them yet. IM sure anyone good at math will tell you within 1-3 months it will pay for its self and if you know what i had into that weapon youde say i paid a decent price.
Actually, I made the wep he traded. I mispriced it for like 5 mil. It should have been 75 mil. So he only bought the house for 5 mil. And well worth it. So Yardman got a good deal. And glad he got it, he's a good guy. If you ever wanna sell it, let me know.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will do tesla ill let ya know. Once i get all stocked up and running strong it hopefully keep the pvp on the field and not countless hours searching vendors for pvp supplies lol. And yes there was some gold in the the transaction too but im happy with what i paid all in all and thats what matters. Thx again hag.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will do tesla ill let ya know. Once i get all stocked up and running strong it hopefully keep the pvp on the field and not countless hours searching vendors for pvp supplies lol. And yes there was some gold in the the transaction too but im happy with what i paid all in all and thats what matters. Thx again hag.
Well, good for you.

That ends this thread. I'd like to thank the Academy... wait, no... Later.

S

SUPRsalad

woah! i can't believe i didn't see this before now. Ill apologize now for the lengthy post. If you're name isn't Hag, or you're not in M or SUPR, id probably just skip this:

Lets get some **** strait for the record:
1. Gemma is an alt. Yes, he was lacking a 120 eval. Yes, I DO believe you gave it to me. WOW, if a 120 isn't worth a lifetime of being abused and and screamed at I don't know what is. (loyalty isn't something I am selling)
2. I've had chars with 120 eval long before I was even on this shard.
3. I left your guild of jerks because I don't like jerks. (Im not sure who does, the Ms. Evil thing just isn't cute at all, its evil)
4. As I recall, the scroll is the one thing I was ever given. That and the Horse barding thingy sargon gave me. (considering the 100's of mils worth of rubble and deco you guys have in your houses, I don't consider it very selfless)
5. Theres a big difference between BEING a nice person and acting like one.
The same difference can be found between BEING a jerk, and acting like one.
i.e. such is the difference between you and Asha. Figure it out.
6. Stop acting like a victim, and stop acting so surprised. What did you think would happen, Ms. Evil?
7. Stop trying to call everyone out on RL issues. We all know the score and frankly, MOST of us are too polite to even announce it.
8. "But _________ started it", won't sound good here. (We all know how old you are.)

okay? Thats my two cents.

On a + note:
I respect M as a valid and often lethal enemy.
I respect M's diligence.
I respect Xenx and her amazing ability to dismount me EVERY ****'ing shot.
I respect sargon in many ways that I hope he understands.
I respect, and miss Woo.
I respect Cross. A true gentleman and a scholar, and I shall dance at his wedding someday.
In fact, the only member of M that I can think of that I TRULY have a distaste for is Angerisagift. (people like that are why I left ATL, and no I have never paged on anyone for anything, its just not my style)

In FACT, up until a week or so ago, I respected you.
Stop looking for your problems in SUPR, you need only look in the mirror.
Have a good week, and thank you for the 120 eval (though I know I already expressed my gratitude)

-Gemma