• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damien Ktfo

M

Medicx2x

yeah alright he duels me, right off the bat he bleeds me? lol.. so i run off to chug a pot and question him and lol he wouldn't duel me without DISARMING a mage lol and bleeding in a duel so of course hes gonna be a mage with no parry lol? and if you have duel me you know i don't necro in a duel (ask xandros, shifter, etc). soo uh the Damein! once again duel me without the disarm! and bleed LMAO. little "****sta".

B

Bent

Simple solution that I forget at times too ,discuss the terms b4 hand or no point in complaining.

M

Medicx2x

i did, and he refused to go without bleeding and disarm ..lol

T

Trailer Trash

Are you drunk medic!! i had to read your post twice just to understand what you were trying to say!!

I

imported_Lightning

*laughs* Everyone has different ideas on what a "duel" is. If you don't specify, and agree on terms.. buck up and learn to fight them without your little "rules" to save you. If you can't beat a person who "disarms and bleeds you" then you probably wouldn't have won anyways. lol. It's not that difficult to defend until the bleed ends.. and if you have an arm macro - then it shouldn't be more then a few seconds before you can re-arm. Sounds like you should learn to fight people with a little variety in your fighting skill.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

There is a set templat for dueling its been there forever its 5x pure if you wanna use a weapon skill thats fine i supply the weapon you use it is a sc ubw sledge hammer. No Necro No NINJA NO CHIV no spellweave no nox its prety damn simple its mage skill vs mage skill. Some people just dont understand.

I agree dueling has lose luster now being as ea doesnt police their game and some people seem to cast entirely to fast.

and medic i will duel you you dont have to worry about any of that random junk because i be 5x with scribe

I

imported_Lightning

Ya, it's not only lost it's luster, but it's not common to use your 5x scribe mage. I have one, I'll duel on it... but it's rare that you will encounter someone that will truly "duel" you based on the rules you are talking about. 7 years ago there would be no question as to what a "duel" entails..... now it's a different world.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

no its still the same you just dont have people willing to waste a char slot on a out dated template. If ea didnt spoon feed to the masses mages would still be the most powerfull template.

C

CheezWhiz

I love playing my mage, dueling is out of the question for a couple of reasons.

1. I dont play enought UO to want to take time learning to duel against guys that have done it for 6+ years
2. Most guys that I fight mage vs mage have been playing mages for a long time and spend most of their time [censored] talking like "you suck! stop playing a mage" kinda hard to learn when that is the prevailing attitude of long time mage players. You want people to play mages, then when they do and their not up to your lofty standards you tell them they suck. Makes no sense to me but I have always felt the level of prima donna attitude in UO is mostly reserved for long term mage players.

Best guy i have ever played with as a mage who actually backed up his wish for people to learn to play mages was and is Insta.

I

imported_FireCrazy

I couldnt agree with ya more..If for instance soemone goes out and plays a mage and dies while learning new combos or spell effects during pvp, they get called a trammy and told how they suck, and shouldnt pvp. Just because they havent got a large guild backing them, and years of experience behind them, it makes them a horrible player?..In time young grasshoppa they will be decent mages!

D

danny85331

<blockquote><hr>

[censored] talking like "you suck! stop playing a mage"

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny part is...as soon as a warrior or archer starts to beat them... "You suck dexxer! Play a real character like a mage!"

C

CheezWhiz

I am ashamed to say it but the worst part is I have said that very thing while playing my mage :[

Its does not take any time to understand playing a mage is harder period, i used to play mage for about 3 straight months while in BC and it was fun getting a little better every day. I find field fighting on a mage very fun and enjoyable, dueling well like i said above its take time that I dont have or want to spend getting good at.
I will comment that these days its mostly necro mages out there in pvp land, i have played one off and on and while they are effective i find them pretty boring to play, they are actually kind of easy to play with the amount of interrupts you can use and damage output using debuffs.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

you obviously are confusing me with someone else. I would never downgrade anyone for playing a mage even if they were up to snuff. Sure i might have a few words of trash here or there, but nothing near what your saying. I think its great anyone would try to play a mage when all they have to do is pick up a bow and be as efective as these other 150458 archers running around great lakes.

Insta and I are more alike than probably anyone relizes this. Being as ive known him for just as long as ive known myself

M

mucous_membrains

<blockquote><hr>

.. so i run off to chug a pot

[/ QUOTE ]

When dont you run off?

I

imported_dukarlo

Unfortunately the attitudes of most players nowadays is to just take the easiest route to kill. Wanna kill someone real easy? Just make a dexer or archer,whip out your ridiculously over powered weapon,turn your speedhack on, run off screen when you actualy miss a couple times in a row, wait for your bandaid to go off and repeat the whole proccess with the 3 or 4 buttons total it takes to play the character. Some will say im exagerating but in reality Im not.

G

Are you the same Lightning in Pwnt, Ssin, Kalista? The one who I asked to 1v1 duel several times then you stuck your pets on me and called the rest of your guild for help? I think you are. Thank you for the laugh.

G

gargomel

LOL!!! That made my day, thanks Animocity.
Good lord I love being in PWNT.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Are you the same Lightning in Pwnt, Ssin, Kalista? The one who I asked to 1v1 duel several times then you stuck your pets on me and called the rest of your guild for help? I think you are. Thank you for the laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong try again I know this lightening and can verify that they are not in pwnt. If you had the right lightening then you would know what guild im talking about

Again tell me a story on how bad you wnat my orney and hom

Im needing a good laugh now

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

love playing my mage, dueling is out of the question for a couple of reasons.

1. I dont play enought UO to want to take time learning to duel against guys that have done it for 6+ years
2. Most guys that I fight mage vs mage have been playing mages for a long time and spend most of their time [censored] talking like "you suck! stop playing a mage" kinda hard to learn when that is the prevailing attitude of long time mage players. You want people to play mages, then when they do and their not up to your lofty standards you tell them they suck. Makes no sense to me but I have always felt the level of prima donna attitude in UO is mostly reserved for long term mage players.

Best guy i have ever played with as a mage who actually backed up his wish for people to learn to play mages was and is Insta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cheeze, I do try to keep my trash talk to a minimum at least when I am fighting againt other mages. I still like to duel as much as possible, so whenever I can get my work schedual back in tact we can duel some if you wish, I am a bit out of practice myself (not that I haven't played, but I just haven't dueled much as of late) It might take a few weeks for work to be back under control we had some pretty harsh storms that crashed my town this week.

Oh and on a side note, I do talk a little trash to the templates that should kill me, but have a rather difficult time or no luck at all trying *snickers* but I dont even talk trash to those templates either if they agree to a duel. Only in the field.

G

lol...how you be gargomel? You know I like most the PWNT guys...just one bad apple spoils the bunch.

I

imported_Dark Nova

I have seen you duel a few times insta vs sieg and i believe damien of ktfo and you seem very talented. I believe the score was

insta:5 sieg: 5
insta:2 damien: 1

very long and nice duels, sorry if it wasnt actually damien and im giving your credit away

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm no LOL. As Alvinho said.. i'm not that Lightning. I'm Lightning with XV
I have been for years, will be for years, and have no interest in ever being PWNT. I have a few alts, but am normally on Shiva or Valen Darkwood
I don't believe in pets with pvp, so that's another guarantee it's not me

Also, aren't you the same Animosity that was booted from UOD for being a drama queen? *thinks* wonder why that happened lol.

I

imported_FDAU

Saddly she never asked me for a 1v1. Ask me i promise no pets and no back up as long as you promise to stay on screen.

G

Actually, I voluntarily left UOD during a spawn. Got tired of the guild just standing there doing nothing as I took over the bridge, xhealed, fielded, etc...and for the record I don't tolerate drama, another reason I left.

I

imported_FireCrazy

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I cant wait for the replies to that statement lol.

M

Medicx2x

lol no you were booted
. you abandon your guild at spawns and start crying lmaoo

G

<blockquote><hr>

Got tired of the guild just standing there doing nothing as I took over the bridge, xhealed, fielded, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. A real UO rambo. A total one person wrecking crew. Wonder how many of your former guilds would agree with that lol.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, I voluntarily left UOD during a spawn. Got tired of the guild just standing there doing nothing as I took over the bridge, xhealed, fielded, etc...and for the record I don't tolerate drama, another reason I left.

[/ QUOTE ] Hun this statement reeks of drama, and if any of them were standing around not saying they were, It might of been they were awwed by your ramboness.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. No comment. Words goes down the grape vine very quickly in UO... UOD doesn't usually sit there and allow one person to "single handedly" take over the bridge and field... maybe if it was one person doing despise I could see that. Make sure your "overly confident posts" make sense

O

Officerdg

<center> <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you fricken seriouse? You did NOT leave voluntarily you got the boot! You shoulda got the boot LOOONG ago but as I stated previousely I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt. We simply had enuff of you whineing and crying. As well as you just leaving a spawn or fight becouse you got killed. You take over a bridge? LMFAO maybe in tram with a skeleton as your only opposition. You were ALWAYS in vent crying "OMG OMG guys there gonna kill me, thanks where was everybody". Oh and my all time favorite, "Im going to BC see you guys in the field". LMAO I think you my dear have burned every bridge you have crossed. Keep on kissen butt though maybe someone will have you back. DEFINATELY NOT UOD thats for sure. Oh and by the way I thought you got the boot becouse you were an elusive BC spy? Then again everybody was a BC spy in your eyes. Nice try Ramboette</center>

G

Hmm, pretty sure you along with a few others who are very loud and annoying drove me away. Hence why I always switched channels in vent away from the crying, yelling and bickering you do. I pretty much told Toxic off (and YOU weren't there) but his reaction time was a bit faster then mine...kinda like the abnormally fast computers you all use.

O

Officerdg

LOL! U r a funny person! As well as delusional. You must be REALLY REALLY REALLY slow because I kicked you from the guild and vent 3 hrs after the fact when I got home and found out what went on! So keep on keepin on! OMG here we go again! Why must people always be cheating and hacking? Next you will be telling people you have first hand knowledge of everything U THINK we use or do against TOS and ROC. You are so pathetic you have to resort to that! Oh well u arent worth my time sooo.. Good luck with your new guild. OH my bad probly isnt one left on GL for you to join but Good luck anyway.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

kinda like the abnormally fast computers you all use.

[/ QUOTE ] Excuse me but my pc runs normally like it should thank you very much, and when I do get a chance to get with UOD, and do things which isnt often none of them go any faster than I do on the game.

G

Yes I was, as delusional as when you kept asking me to a dinner and movie.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

Yes I was, as delusional as when you kept asking me to a dinner and movie.

[/ QUOTE ] He is a Big Flirt has also asked me out to LOL Just gotta luv the guy.

J

Jobe FTW

Dinner was nice, but his movie selection was not so great. Uhm.. wait i mean i heard from a friend all this information

I

imported_Damm Looter

Keep grabbing for strings and backpeddling to save face cause I just love to read this kind of drama,it saves me from having to buy books.LOL