damia may i ask you something

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wulfgar

what did I or any memeber of EoK do to you for you to tell your guild mates that you hate me. I have heard this from more than one of them that i talk to. Is it that plucky hates me so you have to hate me also????

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
First, not talking for Damia, but I dont think she hates you. I dont think she hates anyone. I dont think she can. She probably might dislike you. Your mouth is too big for one. You spew non stop garbage every time I see you...and your guild mates are the same way honestly. Birds of a feather Im afraid.

But, lol, thats just me.:fight:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
He's exactly right, I do not hate you, I don't hate anyone. Trust is a different issue and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Plucky and my friendship with him. I have always found Plucky to be honest and honorable, not to mention a really nice guy. I make up my own mind about people. I'm also not going to get into any kind of discussion about it on a public message board, if you had a question, you should have pm'd me where most of the fighting should have taken place.

W

Wulfgar

First, not talking for Damia, but I dont think she hates you. I dont think she hates anyone. I dont think she can. She probably might dislike you. Your mouth is too big for one. You spew non stop garbage every time I see you...and your guild mates are the same way honestly. Birds of a feather Im afraid.

But, lol, thats just me.:fight:
Dont think you know me lol I normaly dont talk in game unless some one starts POOP first. I do most of my talking in vent. I guess i dont pay enough attention to who in game you even are. nor do i realy care lol. I just started posting here again because plucky started guild bashing my guild again.

W

Wulfgar

I'm also not going to get into any kind of discussion about it on a public message board, if you had a question, you should have pm'd me where most of the fighting should have taken place.
Yes Damia you are right there it should not have been aird out like that, BUT i did not start this fight nor any otrher fight with plucky. HE DID. Sounds to me he is the one with the BIG MOUTH and cant back it up. He told me over a year ago he would run me off the shard because i did idocs. Im still here and still GIVING what "I" get away. I cant say or control what the rest of the guild does with what they get. Right now i think they are selling stuff for a guild fund to do another event. Not sure since i have stoped doing idocs as of late.:next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Dont think you know me lol I normaly dont talk in game unless some one starts POOP first. I do most of my talking in vent. I guess i dont pay enough attention to who in game you even are. nor do i realy care lol. I just started posting here again because plucky started guild bashing my guild again.
First, EVERYTIME i see you, your talking **** from the guard zone...EVERYTIME.
You dont pay enough attention to me cause I dont play in the guard zone, and if for some reason I can attack you you run non stop.

In game Im O M N I C R O N, Vivid, Point and Click, Rhoads, Scar Tissue, Kimbo Slice, and a few others I dont play. Now I dont want to hear anymore rubbish from your mouth. :twak:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 29, 2002
in youre moms closet
Yes Damia you are right there it should not have been aird out like that, BUT i did not start this fight nor any otrher fight with plucky. HE DID. Sounds to me he is the one with the BIG MOUTH and cant back it up. He told me over a year ago he would run me off the shard because i did idocs. Im still here and still GIVING what "I" get away. I cant say or control what the rest of the guild does with what they get. Right now i think they are selling stuff for a guild fund to do another event. Not sure since i have stoped doing idocs as of late.:next:
Actualy I told Philo and her Hubby that I would run them off the shard if they were truly the greedy sods they seemed to be since they only seemed to do it for the uber loot and used questionable tactics to do so.

Last time I checked they are on Cats and also since the housing changes it has only thinned out the idocers even more since you cant cheat to scout or to place anymore.

So as far as I am concerned I was totaly right. They proved to not be the players they claimed to be and when they couldnt take the idocs totaly away from us they left. As I see youre guild will only come out for the huge uberleet falls. Do you find it odd that only a few of you sit the untimed private plots but houses with visble loot and big houses you have a crowd. Its what I always said that more people involved means a better chance at the ones that are true idocers are being used.:danceb:

W

Wulfgar

Actualy I told Philo and her Hubby that I would run them off the shard if they were truly the greedy sods they seemed to be since they only seemed to do it for the uber loot and used questionable tactics to do so.

Last time I checked they are on Cats and also since the housing changes it has only thinned out the idocers even more since you cant cheat to scout or to place anymore.

So as far as I am concerned I was totaly right. They proved to not be the players they claimed to be and when they couldnt take the idocs totaly away from us they left. As I see youre guild will only come out for the huge uberleet falls. Do you find it odd that only a few of you sit the untimed private plots but houses with visble loot and big houses you have a crowd. Its what I always said that more people involved means a better chance at the ones that are true idocers are being used.:danceb:
I dont idoc unless my wife ask me to help her. I dont need the drama from the drama queen(thats you) so i do my own thing. but as far as i know they show up to all of them. even bare plots just in the off chance there might be somthing. we dont spend money on 12 accounts to place plots at each idoc.are you a trust fund drama queen??

W

Wulfgar

First, EVERYTIME i see you, your talking **** from the guard zone...EVERYTIME.
You dont pay enough attention to me cause I dont play in the guard zone, and if for some reason I can attack you you run non stop.

In game Im O M N I C R O N, Vivid, Point and Click, Rhoads, Scar Tissue, Kimbo Slice, and a few others I dont play. Now I dont want to hear anymore rubbish from your mouth. :twak:
i have never died to any of those chars one on one nor do i run non stop from any of those names. the only thing coming from your mouth is crap "please" i see kimmy spice face down butt up more than i see any other char you named ( that means DEAD alot)

S

Sorna

This is not a subject for the forum, and belongs in private discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.