• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dambit Phoenix!!!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww nuts, she took the wrong shard down....guess she's still hongover like me from the weekend.
Sorry Europa....blame her.
upload_2017-12-11_18-17-24.png

Deimos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did they really change the Phoenix graphic to that ugly thing? Oh dear.
Reminds me of when they changed the terathan avengers into those papier-mâché looking things, ugly as hell.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they really change the Phoenix graphic to that ugly thing? Oh dear.
Reminds me of when they changed the terathan avengers into those papier-mâché looking things, ugly as hell.
Indeed they did, although you'd be forgivin for not knowing becasue.......NOBODY!!!!!! uses them anymore, they are just to embarrasing to bring out of the stables.....:cursing::mad2::arr:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed they did, although you'd be forgivin for not knowing becasue.......NOBODY!!!!!! uses them anymore, they are just to embarrasing to bring out of the stables.....:cursing::mad2::arr:
i bring one out whenever i'm having a Barbecue . . .

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are fun to look at when intoxicated or otherwise impaired...

Deimos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The regular bird graphic with the fire steed colour probably would've looked better imo. lol

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Slayvite is starting to sway people to his cause. Just goes to show you that if you keep being outspoken on an issue, no matter how crazy, people eventually start gathering to have the next pitchfork and torch riot about nothing.

It's fun to watch though.

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
, no matter how crazy
I dont think it is a crazy request at all. Anyone that has played this game for a long time remembers in awe the original phoneix. I also like the original design compared to what they changed it to. Can not see how it would be hard to change it back.

Crazy you say? phhhht

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
YES.... This is a critical need & should be attended to with the utmost Superhuman urgency, above any other problems within UO....

Devs, please ensure this is addressed immediately!!!!

*yawns*....

(just pulling your leg, @Slayvite )
Although, I do feel that the Pheonix art, is one of the lesser problems in UO, than you do.....

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YES.... This is a critical need & should be attended to with the utmost Superhuman urgency, above any other problems within UO....

Devs, please ensure this is addressed immediately!!!!

*yawns*....

(just pulling your leg, @Slayvite )
Although, I do feel that the Pheonix art, is one of the lesser problems in UO, than you do.....
Lol, well its certainly more important than that EJ nobody asked for....oh wait nobody asked for the phoenix graphic to be changed either.....im seeing a pattern here.
Also its a quick fix they could do without screwing everything else up.....possibly....lol

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new phoenix is clearly over powered, those colors make the most L33T PvPee'r fall blind initially and death from laughter after the last image they saw claims their brain function. The Phoenix must be reverted to preserve the integrity and balance of PvP! :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The new phoenix is clearly over powered, those colors make the most L33T PvPee'r fall blind initially and death from laughter after the last image they saw claims their brain function. The Phoenix must be reverted to preserve the integrity and balance of PvP! :)
If that were true, they would call the crew in tomorrow to change it.

It was modified because PvPers had trouble targeting it. If it alters the Status Quo of PvP it will be changed.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that were true, they would call the crew in tomorrow to change it.

It was modified because PvPers had trouble targeting it. If it alters the Status Quo of PvP it will be changed.
Look I am attempting reverse psychology here, just roll with it :)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If ANY pvp'ers is still trying to target by clicking on the object instead of just bringing up the bars........they are NOT pvp'ers and also in need of a slap for holding the rest of the class back afyer school....

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If ANY pvp'ers is still trying to target by clicking on the object instead of just bringing up the bars........they are NOT pvp'ers and also in need of a slap for holding the rest of the class back afyer school....
I don't even remember the last time I pulled a bar (that wasn't a guildmate's) - I don't often have the time/ability to do it because people never stop moving. I just get them on last target and go from there.