• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damage to blunderbeacon

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi all
I am using orc ship to hit orc beacons. Usual damage is 6500
I also use Armor Pierce before shooting (with Yumi) to increase it to 7150
But sometimes I hit 9200 (or 9700 with AP). Anybody knows how this works ? I want to do such high damage more often but cannot figure out what triggers it. It can be triggered when I just stand, shoot (cannon and 2 toons) and use no special moves or skills.
Yumi I am using is Halawa Hunting bow. Does Yumi trigger some kind of critical damage ? Second toon is using soul glaive also with velocity.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all
I am using orc ship to hit orc beacons. Usual damage is 6500
I also use Armor Pierce before shooting (with Yumi) to increase it to 7200
But sometimes I hit 9200 (or 9700) with AP. Anybody knows how this works ? I want to do such high damage more often but cannot figure out what triggers it. It can be triggered when I just stand, shoot (cannon and 2 toons) and use no special moves or skills.
Yumi I am using is Halawa Hunting bow. Does Yumi trigger some kind of critical damage ? Second toon is using soul glaive also with velocity.
Your weapon damage shouldn't effect it at all any evil omen or bard buffs involved?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Did you ever figure it out? @gwen
Not yet. Cannot figure out. Can be gargish mastery elemental fury or garg being at low health. or velocity proc.
Armor Piece on yumi increase it by 10%. How do I get 9000+ damage will check deeper after the event.