• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Damage Modifier?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Despicable quiver displays the property:
Damage Modifier: 10%

The Spell focusing sash buff also displays the property:
Damage Modifier: 70-120%

This suggests that either the Quiver is reducing your damage to only 10% of what you normally do or the wording is wrong on one of them. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This suggests though that the Spell focusing sash adds 70%-120% of damage, however it adds -30% to 20% damage

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This suggests though that the Spell focusing sash adds 70%-120% of damage, however it adds -30% to 20% damage
Spell Focusing is an item property found on some items that causes the damage inflicted to start off below normal (-20%) but steadily rises until it reaches a +20% bonus. In effect, initial damage is lower than normal, but eventually reaches a point where the next five spells will be highly powerful before the cycle ends and begins to repeat.

A strategy for employing this property is to use low mana spells to build up the property's effect to the 5-spell max damage range and then use high mana/damage spells for five extremely powerful attacks.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so the spell focus sash buff description is incorrect.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so the spell focus sash buff description is incorrect.
Yeah i am honestly not sure on a personal level I dont use the spell focus sash on any of my guys. But these are the definitions of what was intended...