• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daisy, the murderous cow

Miretar

Journeyman
I was collecting eggs on Legends Trammel when I was viciously assaulted by—a cow. I was not flagged, nor did I take any offensive actions.
i teleported to a field near Skara and was immediately attacked by an angry bovine. I invised, rode off, collected a couple of eggs and then went to a few other spots.

Then I logged off.

About half an hour later I logged on again and eventually wound up in Skara—to be attacked again by the same cow. I invised again again, waited, moved and was attacked again. Realizing that this critter was not going to give up, I killed it.

We’re barbecuing ribs & burgers tonight if anyone wants to join us.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There used to be "mad cows" that would attack you. Also if your characters ever wore a Shroud of Shadows (especially within the time-altered Moonglow bubble) and/or had much to do with blackrock, that can cause weird animal behavior around you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's an 'easter egg', happens now and then a mad cow will attack.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i had to laugh when I originally read this post.
then a couple days ago I recalled to Jhelom sheep and cow pen.
I did ctrl-shift next to a cow to pick up the egg.
the cow charged at me and followed me out the gate.

I guess that cow didn't like me grabbing the egg that was underneath it lol (it didn't target me until after i got the egg)