• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daisy Shirt

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Precious has the Daisy shirt in her cattlelog. I have already sent it to everyone on her friend list that didnt have it. If you would like it and are not on Precious' list, PM a code! I should have it thru Tues nite /Wed morning next week.

R

ROSIE T

And Rose thanks you!! A prettier pig has never been seen!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

You are so very welcome!! I would love to see it! I owed you for all the rides to river that you never knew you gave me!! I have been playing a little bit more and miss all my TT friends that are now wizards!! It is so strange to log on and see no friends on-line! When there are friends on, they usually arent "there"! But I did find out that it is a lot of fun to VP with Bob and a bunch of low level cold callers with small gags!!

Well, I'm not sure when I will get the skirt.......I think a month or so and I will send it along!! :thumbup1:

R

ROSIE T

Today she is in Red, to show her support for the Red Wings bringing the Stanley Cup back to Detroit! You are in the Detroit area also, are you watching/celebrating tonight? I'm downtown right now and I think we are headed over to Hockey Town at lunch and help send those Penguins packing back to PA!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hmmm.........I don't think my toons have anything red but if they did they certainly would be wearing it. Most definately will be watching the Wings win the cup!!! Last game my living room was wall-to-wall college age boys, friends of my son. So far no one has asked to have friends over for the game...although I have a feeling they will be showing up anyway!! Should be interesting because Josh and I have a meeting with some people from India about the video game we are doing at 11:30 PM (gotta love the time difference) so the game and game coverage better be over by then!! Skype will so NOT be turned on until then!!! Priorities ya know!! ;)

Enjoy your lunch and wish I was there!! Keep an eye open for Elga!!