• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Daimyo's Helm - 10% (Platemail Battle Kabuto) with 8 Stamina

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found this helmet with 10 SSI and 8 Stamina Increase. Must be pre-patch imbued. Any idea what it is worth? Only armor part with SSI 10 and Stamina I reckon.... Please advise!

:)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it used to be worth alot more before the availability of shame jewels. now that stats are just too weak compared to other options for most to consider it in a suit. i sold that one for 15 because i just wanted to be rid of it, still may be worth 20 - 40mil to some.

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@all Thanks to all for your Feedback.
@Smoot: But isn't it just because of the Shame loot that the helmet makes sense? Combined with 5x 10 Stamina armor parts plus Corgul's sash plus 1x jewelry with 10 SSI and 1x jewelry with 5 SI you come to 214 Stamina combined with 55 SSI (Ranger's Cloak included). Without the helmet the jewelry to achive this would be in the 500M plus gold area, right? You would need SSI 10 on both jewelry pieces combined with SI, correct)? I still see the helmet as valuable....

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@all Thanks to all for your Feedback.
@Smoot: But isn't it just because of the Shame loot that the helmet makes sense? Combined with 5x 10 Stamina armor parts plus Corgul's sash plus 1x jewelry with 10 SSI and 1x jewelry with 5 SI you come to 214 Stamina combined with 55 SSI (Ranger's Cloak included). Without the helmet the jewelry to achive this would be in the 500M plus gold area, right? You would need SSI 10 on both jewelry pieces combined with SI, correct)? I still see the helmet as valuable....
well, throwers cant wear it so thats out of the question. archers the cheapest way to get your 55 ssi is 50 on bow and 5 from town bonus. melee chracters with slow weapons who want to achieve 1.25 speed i suppose it would be an option.