• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Daimyo Emino´s Katana ?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry if this doesn´t belong in this forum:

I found a "Daimyo Emino´s Katana" on a vendor (Europa 20K) and I actually only bougth it because I was convinced it would be one of the new haven quest items (get your score to 50 and you receive...)I had somehow overlooked when doing the quests for the blessed items. Then I realized it wasnt blessed and so I googled it and got only one hit:

A famous vendor search site offered it for 500K (or 5 Mil, dont really remember).

Would someone be so kind and enlighten me where it comes from and if it is still obtainable?

Most of my google hits btw referred to "a worn katana" which I beleive was an object you could get from completing a new player quest in old haven, true? Is this one still obtainable?

I am not trying to get something cheap and sell for more, I just like collecting things (specially things I did not know about before).

Thanks a lot,
Hephaistos of Europa

C

Chaosy

This was an item you obtained as part of the newbie Samurai quests when UO:SE came out and are no longer available. You used to be able to cancel the quest and keep the item.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depending on how many were obtained, and are still out there, id say you got a nice little relic from SE there. As there no longer obtainable. hold onto it.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot for your answers!

Depending on how many were obtained, and are still out there, id say you got a nice little relic from SE there. As there no longer obtainable. hold onto it.
Same thing for "a worn katana"? Or is this quest still available (I could not find it).

Thank you,
Hephaistos of Europa

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks a lot for your answers!

Same thing for "a worn katana"? Or is this quest still available (I could not find it).

Thank you,
Hephaistos of Europa
Worn katanas are still available en masse.