• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Daemonic Crises Vanquisher

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my Daemonic Crises Vanquisher 450m
Item is on Atlantic.
Double Flamestrike Animation when clicked locked down or in pack
(image shown when clicked in pack)

flames.png Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher.png flames.png

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That as low an offer as your willing to entertain? If your willing to consider lower ones, I've done some research and have a price that's not quite there but over half way I'd offer.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That as low an offer as your willing to entertain? If your willing to consider lower ones, I've done some research and have a price that's not quite there but over half way I'd offer.
sent you pm.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take it for 300
Daegan had already offered 300 when i talked to him in pm.

Sales like these, if listed price is not met but there is an offer i would accept, i leave the post up for a few days (usually 2 or 3) to see if there are any other offers / buyout. So your welcome to bid higher, item will be sold in a few days.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
does anybody remeber the show sienfield everytime things like this happen i say DAGEAN............. and squench my teeth just like when sienfield says NEWMAN ..... i guess dagean is my newman lol to funny hehehe

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
does anybody remeber the show sienfield everytime things like this happen i say DAGEAN............. and squench my teeth just like when sienfield says NEWMAN ..... i guess dagean is my newman lol to funny hehehe
Bahahahah! Welcome to the world of rares collecting!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. get bids in if interested, item will be sold soon.