• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daemon Blood Tile?

D

Dain69

I just picked up a pool of daemon blood off the ground at the magincia invasion.

Its like a normal blood tile but a big darker red and is tagged Daemon Blood.

Is it rare or worth anything?

I can't find any info on it anywhere.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can you take a screenshot of it? I'm wondering if it's something new with the invasion...that would be very cool.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
And I was right.

This taken from a post on UOHall from Draconi

Some recent additions/changes coinciding with today's fiction.

* The immediate area around the moongate will now force common daemon corpses to decay faster
- These corpses will leave behind pools of blood, while the bodies are reabsorbed into the corrupted moongate
- A very rare few of these blood tiles will be darker, and named "daemon blood" (as in the necromancy reagent). They can be taken by players.

CONGRATS! You have a brand new RARE item! WOOT!

G

<blockquote><hr>

And I was right.

This taken from a post on UOHall from Draconi

Some recent additions/changes coinciding with today's fiction.

* The immediate area around the moongate will now force common daemon corpses to decay faster
- These corpses will leave behind pools of blood, while the bodies are reabsorbed into the corrupted moongate
- A very rare few of these blood tiles will be darker, and named "daemon blood" (as in the necromancy reagent). They can be taken by players.

CONGRATS! You have a brand new RARE item! WOOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have four RARE items, woot :p

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
NICE!!!

I guess they aren't that rare huh? *laughs*

I just hope I can get ONE! *grins*

Happy blood hunting!

I

imported_kray2s

Will now be caught (maybe) invised at moongate just to get one of these lol and to see if this rubble thing is going on on europa i am yet to see any in many hours of playing there

G

So far I've nabbed five (two identical), and all are the same graphic as the various Tragic Remains of the Travesty.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
NONE on ORIGIN at all! I'm so MAD! We are killing stuff like CRAZY, blood is spewing EVERYWHERE and not ONE! *pouts* Guess I'll have to buy those too. *laughs*

B

Broli of CKS

I guess it all depends on your shard =p

I got a few on Chessy. Check Chessy trading board or
PM Me or leave a message here I guess. =]
(Im On the chesapeake server obvisiously)

G

This *appears* to be the full set. I have about 15 or so with the "large splash" (at lower left) being the only one for which I don't have a duplicate.

As it's early days yet, it's pretty hard to say which (if any) might be more or less difficult to find than the others.

Fun!

D

dum3886

Your missing one... it's the smallest one sorry i can't upload a picture
... it's sortta like if u cut the top right one into 1/3s horizontally and choose the middle piece haaha :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your missing one... it's the smallest one sorry i can't upload a picture
... it's sortta like if u cut the top right one into 1/3s horizontally and choose the middle piece haaha :p

[/ QUOTE ]

this one?

G

I picked one up on LS in luna today for 2m, it will probably decrease in value, but I wanted one, and I figure 2m is hardly a hefty investment.

T

themaster879

I just found a few on Great Lakes, three different. They would be better deco if they looked different than the travesty remains. :/

G

they certainly won't be very rare I think...i got about 13 of them in 2-3 hours

G

I picked up my first last night on GL. I do know that they decay rather quickly because I saw several, but could not get to them in time due to well you know Fire, Demons and a whole butt load of crap on the ground!

G

Okies, here's the full set of six pieces as far as anyone is aware at this stage.

G

I have found them up to 10 tiles from the rocks surrounding the Moongate. I have my full set and well now gonna see what they do on my vendor. Eleven total pieces I have, one looted.

G

I've not found any further than roughly 10-12 tiles around the moongate area.

It's worth noting, too, that I've found far fewer in daemon blood tiles in Felucca than in Trammel where the spawn is killed off rather more quickly. The daemon blood tiles are actually the sole reason I'm going to Trammel at all for this event.

Simply stealthing around is rather dull so it's been fun to whack the spawn to help generate the blood tiles. I'm only looting the lights &amp; voids I kill or those for which I receive looting rights.

l've had no luck thus far with the Pyros Staff or Vorpal Blade, but I figure they'll drop for me eventually. Meh, or someone might fancy swapping...

T

themaster879

I have noticed that i have the big splatter tile in 1 stone weight and one in 3 stones. maybe there is more in a complete set?

R

rovpilotusn

I have only found 3 different types of the Daemon Blood, however, I have 8 total. Still looking for the other 3 and hopefully the spawn lasts awhile longer.

G

I picked up 39 pieces yesterday so it is there and relatively easy to find if you get the hang of it. If you are stealthing like me, stay away from the Dark Fathers...they could find you in a dark room with a blindfold on! You have to keep moving, you may be standing on one, but Cntrl+Shift may not show it from the angle you are at. Good Luck