• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DA

S

Squeaker

So I'm in the DA right now... Horrible! One player has died, looked at his toes for two rounds and then he miraculously had 30 laff. We tooned him up and this went on for a while. We can never see what the others are choosing and that does make it very interesting! It's skipping the entire battle so we just look to see who gets hit after.... I have a sf with me so I know it's not just me. Oh, just got booted.. That figures. I guess that means it's time to clean the house! Anyone else having issues this morning??

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good grief that would be creepy! Reminds me of a building where everything was on high speed. We just clicked a gag (any gag) fast hoping to take out the Mover that was having no problems hitting us. After a few rounds of that, we finally got to where we could exit that building, but not before losing 2/4 of the team. The game shut down soon after. Creepy stuff! Hope they get it fixed for you!

H

Holocog

We were just in a mint and THERE WERE KARATE cogs lol. They doged like everything, an it was sooo funny. And they had it where the weak gags would miss, but the strong ones would hit.:eek:snap::popcorn:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting..duh duh duh duh duh"

That sounds very interesting, was this in River? I'm assuming, as that is glitchy central lately.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

oh man....we were in mint in river this morning and i can't even tell ya how evil the cogs were. I've never ever seen anything like it. Piano's, Bday cakes and even sound was missing in almost every fight.

I thought maybe the cogs didn't like my outfit today! LOL

:gun: <get's back at cogs>

G

Granjell

Yes, it was in River - Stubby needed 8900 cogbucks for tonite!

F

Fangs McWolf

And they had it where the weak gags would miss, but the strong ones would hit.
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

"Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting..duh duh duh duh duh"
I have a friend who uses the name "ShoeChef", and I took used that song...

Everybody was ShoeChef fighting
Those hands were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they cooked with expert timing