Who We Are:
<Cynical> is a [PVX](EST) guild with a strong focus on WvWvW, although we have dedicated nights for PvE and Spvp. Cynical formed in Feb 2011 by a group of like-minded players who wanted to see end game content, but still maintain a casual atmosphere within the guild. Maintaining a fun and safe environment for our members to interact in is our top priority. Our Officer team is always willing to hear concerns and suggestions, and Cynical is constantly evolving because of this.
Cynical currently has a member base of approx. 140 players, mostly from Canada and the Eastern U.S. States. We have every guild upgrade available to our members. We normally offer guild xp/karma/influence/magic find boosts on weekends when the most players log on. Our core members have vast experience in a number of other MMORPG's, including WOW, Rift, Aion, SWTOR, L2, GW, EQ, etc as well as all GW2
Cynical is a member of the Crystal Dynasty Alliance. Crystal Dynasty is an alliance of 14 guilds on the Crystal Desert server for Guild Wars 2. The alliance was founded after the members of various guilds realized the value of team work, specifically inter-guild cooperation. Our goal is, through the use of our teamspeak client, as well as other forms of communication and inter-guild discourse, to improve the overall effectiveness of the Crystal Desert's army in World versus World.
What we Offer:
- Dedicated nights for PvE, Wv3, and Spvp
- Fully Functional Guild website with calendar, private messaging, forums, and more!
- a 75 slot Ventrilo voice chat server
- Inter-guild crafting
- A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
- Structured PVE Events, Questing Groups, and Dungeon Groups
- Structured WvWvW and SPvP Groups
- New Guild member mentoring
- Guild contests and Prizes and events
- 250 slot Guild Bank
- All available Guild Upgrades and Buffs
- Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
- That our members be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
- That our members treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
- That our members use Ventrilo voice chat and speak on it whenever they plan to group with others, in order to help facilitate the group.
- That each member of Cynical refrains from making racist or sexist remarks on ventrilo or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
- We respectfully ask our guild members NOT to have characters in multiple guilds, as we believe this can cause a conflict of interest.
- We encourage members of the guild to be active on the guild forums, as it is a great place to schedule events and interact with other guild members, as well as a great place to discuss strategy in PVE and PVP.
- Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!
- We would love for you to join our community! If you would like to be able to log into the game and particpate in structured events, then we invite you to come apply to our website!