• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cyano Acrilyc (rotation bug)

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

i want to start off by saying that this is a great idea
good job, lol!

I just wanted to know if Cyano Acrilyc fixed items that disappeared from the rotation bug. Everytime i enter my house i get a message saying:

House Load Error 1213:
These objects could not be loaded:
Meet Marco

Does Cyano Acrilyc fix this problem?

H

Homi

I will say this I bought 1 of him lastnight, I wake up this morning and one of my trees are gone
yeah he fixes alright makes things disapear not put them together.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

No Danny - this is a new bug - but what's your lot name? Please respond with info to http://tso-e.com/blog/?p=554 as I don't visit stratics often

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Sarah, Sorry but I have been trying to sign up for the blog for weeks but everytime I do I get a message sayign incorrect username or password. Anyway, I hope you check here just one more time

My lot name is - CreativityLogicAndCharm

S

Sean Kendrick

Why is Cyano Acrilyc a great idea? Charging you 150 simoleans for something TSO-e is going to do for free anyway? Just give TSR 150 in the tip jar and call it even.

And why isnt this free or atleast given similar options for other stores and statues?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

My opinion, not fact....

Cyano Acrilyc was a quick fix idea to get things moving faster over the weekend. While I do appreciate the effort and help that TSR gave in creating and uploading all of these little guys to help, I do believe that EA should have introduced their own free wizard at the EA shop for this purpose. I expect this would have required more developer time and by having TSR do it the developers time could be spent elsewhere. In return for their time and assistance TSR is being re-imbursed cost of uploads by you purchasing the object.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My opinion, not fact....

Cyano Acrilyc was a quick fix idea to get things moving faster over the weekend. While I do appreciate the effort and help that TSR gave in creating and uploading all of these little guys to help, I do believe that EA should have introduced their own free wizard at the EA shop for this purpose. I expect this would have required more developer time and by having TSR do it the developers time could be spent elsewhere. In return for their time and assistance TSR is being re-imbursed cost of uploads by you purchasing the object.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Gracie.
Perhaps, for the future, something to consider would be to put Cyano in the catalog at an incredibly cheap price ($1?) so that he appears as a buyable item in EVERYBODY'S catalog. This would eliminate the problem of having to keep the EA Shop open.

G

I'm sorry - but considering the light-hearted nature of the wizard's birth, his name should be "Cyrano", not "Cyano".
I know it's not in keeping with the "glue" analogy/play-on/words, but come on....
"Cyrano" is comedy.... "Cyano" is drama.

"Withhold ye, thy flame producing tongue, for behold, I merely jest." - Shakespeare ( Donavan Shakespeare that is.
)

F

frogger2

house bug hitting me big too costs me at least 15k in objects already. house name is 1 Froggers other house is Futurama both are suffering from the rotate bug.

D

donnallg

I transferred lot to my other sim and moved out and moved back in and the objects were back in my inventory. When I put a computer down I move the chair from in front of the desk first that way I don't have to rotate it. Same with the phones.

N

Nick6212

The objects where fixed and moved to my inventory..however i cant take them out of my inventory. they just dissapear on my lot

R

rookie

I am having alot of problems with objects that I cannot take out of my inventory. At first it was moroccan beds not its P fountains, and larger beds. Now if these objects were just objects that were moved from the production cities I wouldnt care I would just delete them. My problem is I run a used object store and lately dishonest people have been knowingly selling me these objects. They get paid and I get useless object as of right now. Are these objects going to be fixed or are they doomed and I am just out that money. If they are now fixed or deleted this could become a very big scam problem.

Rookie

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sorry - but considering the light-hearted nature of the wizard's birth, his name should be "Cyrano", not "Cyano".
I know it's not in keeping with the "glue" analogy/play-on/words, but come on....
"Cyrano" is comedy.... "Cyano" is drama.

"Withhold ye, thy flame producing tongue, for behold, I merely jest." - Shakespeare ( Donavan Shakespeare that is.
)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Donovan.. I was away skiing all week-end, so I'm out of the loop and clueless as to what this TSR fix thing is. Any bug fixes should be done by dev staff only - TSR's involvement in this sounds a bit weird..

I was thinking the same thing... Cyano Acrilyc? Cyrano Acryllic? Sounds rather like a color you'd paint your bathroom with rofl... Don't trust an item that's named after someone who needs to do all the talking for you lol...

G

Not when you think about it.....they needed an object in game quickly that they could tag for lots that were offline and needed repairs.

Who is readily available, that they have a long standing relationship with and could be counted on to step up, immediately, with a polished item?

~TSR~

Seems completely logical to me.

G

Cyano has been put out on my lot 3 times my beds are still stuck in my inventory even wrote them a note in my sim page as to what was wrong with the lot and what i was missing and 3 times i have come back into the game and hes been in my inventory and not a dang thing has been fixed????? whats up with this and does some one have a time line as to when we might expect to see some action?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

He didn't work for me all day yesterday. I guess someone forgot to turn him on or they are tweaking his abilities.