• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Cutting down on trash in 2019

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Some cities are handing out small bins for weekly residential trash removal and making anything that doesn't fit in them billable.

If that's you consider replacing your pet's litter box with an Amazon box. When it's full just tape it shut and place it on your steps, it shouldn't take too long for a thief to take care of it for you.

If you're a genius like this NASA employee, more power to you.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did something very similar. My package was stolen a brand new apple phone for the wife was 2 years ago.

So i thought i would get the theif back. My daughter was 1 at the time so i put a few of her used diapers in a empty box left them out. They where gone in a few hours. Am laughing about it thinking i had the last laugh.

Wake up the next moring and the box is back and its empty with a nasty note. I the go to my wife car to move it. And guess what i found.

The theif put the diapers all over the door handles and windows.

So learn from my mistakes and just let it be or you will have a very bad next day with the clean up.

Forgot to add once when the HD tvs tube ones came out got a 36 inch sony hd. I put the old tube tv in the box toke it outside. Phone rang left the old tv and box by my steps. Came back 2 minutes later old broken tv and the box was gone. The theif thought he was geting a 1k tv. Just got a broken old walmart brand tv lol.

Last edited: