• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Cut up corpse items.

Buying old school cut corpse body parts. (if they still exist)

I'm not 100% certain that the old body parts were deleted when they disabled players ability to cut up player corpses but if there are let me know I will buy.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some of those still exist, they were not deleted.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying old school cut corpse body parts. (if they still exist)

I'm not 100% certain that the old body parts were deleted when they disabled players ability to cut up player corpses but if there are let me know I will buy.
Stuff like generic legs, heart, liver etc... can still be obtained in-game. Now the named pieces like "the head of blahkenstein" or jerky... those are still rare. You might need to emphasize what exactly you are looking for. Fair warning some are newbie blessed and can only be displayed in a locked down container instead of directly.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Geez did they also have the persons name on them ? So many heads out there.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have mine displayed in the red "Blood Soaked Bag" in the pic (bag is an event item). As others have said most cant be locked down, you have to put them in a container and then "i wish to lock this down" the container.

bodyparts.png

Skull of Harley Quin
Ribcage of Rictor
Armbone of Rictor (x2)
Femur of Rictor (x2)

Head of Mondain
Head of Rand Al'Thor
Liver of Lady LOTOS
Torso of Lady Lotus Angelica
Biceps of Merlin
Right Arm of The Dark One
Right Leg of The Dark One

you can get to this house by clicking the first town statue (ebon skull) outside luna south gate
vendorstatue.png
Feel free to stop by if youd like to see in person. im not exactly sure what other parts may be available.
these arent for sale (unless i got an offer i couldnt refuse) just thought you may want to see some.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have these two id sell you, throw me a fair price and send me a shout. The one to the left is Femur of Tim
bonns.png

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Geez did they also have the persons name on them ? So many heads out there.
There are body parts without names on them, but they aren't "rare". You can find them on monsters, Dark Wisps are the best for trying to get some for deco

I'm a bit confused and excited. You guys are awesome for keeping the body parts LOL

I was expecting cut up player corpse body parts that didn't have names on them. I was expecting some heads with names on them but I didn't really expect anyone to want to sell them.

The body parts found on monsters and from ship wrecks are not the same as the cut up corpse type which make great decorations in my opinion. I was looking for a full corpse that could be locked down as decoration but if what you guys are saying our only option is to lock them down in a container so people can look inside LOL.

I suppose this is to prevent players from filling up house plots with body parts in luna or better yet the house plot right next to luna stables LOL.

Is there any way to generate body parts now? Do I have to join VvV or something like that?

kudos to panoramix2009 for his severed head library and Smoot for his dead body bag.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a bit confused and excited. You guys are awesome for keeping the body parts LOL

I was expecting cut up player corpse body parts that didn't have names on them. I was expecting some heads with names on them but I didn't really expect anyone to want to sell them.

The body parts found on monsters and from ship wrecks are not the same as the cut up corpse type which make great decorations in my opinion. I was looking for a full corpse that could be locked down as decoration but if what you guys are saying our only option is to lock them down in a container so people can look inside LOL.

I suppose this is to prevent players from filling up house plots with body parts in luna or better yet the house plot right next to luna stables LOL.

Is there any way to generate body parts now? Do I have to join VvV or something like that?

kudos to panoramix2009 for his severed head library and Smoot for his dead body bag.
There is a whole "stretched" body that you can get still. It's quite rare as well *I think.* I have maybe 2 sets in total I think and I know many others have some of these. They're not as old as the named ones though, of which I only have 1 body part and 1 head. The older ones cannot be locked down because of something to do with the code. The cutting up of criminals and pk's took place before housing came into existence, meaning they don't have part of the "lock down" system in the item code, or something like that. You can aim for the complete stretched body/head though... it's good for torture racks and locking down on the floor on some blood. : D : D