• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Cut up Body 6 pieces, can lock down in house no named head.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are 6 piece cut up bodies with a no name head that you can lock the whole body on the floor in your house?
The body has 2 legs, 2 arms, chest, and head

Can also insure body.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it doesn't have a name it's either from that Halloween event or maybe even from someone using the Armageddon spell. It certainly makes for nice deco, I wouldn't think it would worth all that much, but never can tell.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Only reason I said a pic is needed is because he said only the head doesn't have a name? Has me a bit confuses hehe :). If the other parts are named then it is definitely worth quite a bit.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Only reason I said a pic is needed is because he said only the head doesn't have a name? Has me a bit confuses hehe :). If the other parts are named then it is definitely worth quite a bit.
No, he said "with a no name head"

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
No, he said "with a no name head"
Yep, thats exactly what I said lol. The head obviously has no name, but do the other parts? I am assuming they do not, but again, if they do it would be worth quite a bit. Just confused by the wording I suppose hehe :)

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said a "no name head" because I have seen heads with names before but THIS head does NOT have a name on it. I have never seen body parts (legs, arms, ect) with names on them. If these exist please let me know, I suppose the only way it could confuse somebody is if these exist. Do you have any proof that cut up arms or legs can also have a characters name on them? I have never seen cut up legs or arms with a name on them. Can anyone tell me how much this is worth even if it doesn't look to be a high end rare?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We'll have to test it of course (I suggest getting either Gunga or Gareth to volunteer!), but I'm fairly certain you can still blow yourself up using any of the methods already mentioned in the thread.

And yes, there is such a thing as named body parts. The heads are just more common because you could turn them in for a bounty.

In the event that it is still possible to attain I'd judge it as not rare and just something for pure deco enjoyment.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For pure decoration, do any of you think that it would be a ripoff to pay 5mil for this? The person that showed me said he would sell it to me for 5 mil.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
For pure decoration, do any of you think that it would be a ripoff to pay 5mil for this? The person that showed me said he would sell it to me for 5 mil.
Are you having trouble understanding that you can just blow yourself up and get these parts?

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aye, and I mean, all of the body parts spawn on monsters like lizardmen n such I believe except for the head which you can get from Armageddon spell or harrower I think. So again, this set is completely worthless. Worth 0gp so yes, 5m is a ripoff.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, and I mean, all of the body parts spawn on monsters like lizardmen n such I believe except for the head which you can get from Armageddon spell or harrower I think. So again, this set is completely worthless. Worth 0gp so yes, 5m is a ripoff.

Thanks Crazy, as for the OP Flutter... I have no idea what Armageddon spell is, and as for blowing myself up at a harrower. The guild im in doesn't do harrower spawns, and the last time I did do one (last year) I don't recall getting blown up or anything... So maybe you can elaborate as to how you get blown up from a harrower?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go look up the information on UOguide.com. Problem solved. As for your parts, they are all junk. The only parts that have any value would be the ones with player names.

As far as the harry, all you do is die next to it and it blows up your body. Armageddon is the same thing...only you blow yourself up instead of having a monster do it for you.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) They weren't my body parts to begin with

2) I still don't know what Armageddon is, so theres no use in repeating what everyone else is saying unless you plan on elaborating.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armageddon is a spell that you can cast that will blow you up and damage things around you, if I remember correctly. Cant remember exactly how it is obtained though. As for the body parts you can also fish them up as pre-chest loot at SOS sites.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armageddon is a spell that you can cast that will blow you up and damage things around you, if I remember correctly. Cant remember exactly how it is obtained though. As for the body parts you can also fish them up as pre-chest loot at SOS sites.
Thanks alot, that's interesting... I wonder if it's a new mysticism spell or something. Hell I dont know lol, i've never heard about this spell until I made this thread.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armageddon isn't a spell attached to any skill set, you just put some blackrock on the floor and say the words
Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym