• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cut cloth to folded cloth?

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pardon my ignorance. I'm having a difficult time with tailoring...

Is it possible to turn cut cloth (the kind you may yourself from the spinning wheel and loom, and then by cutting bolts of cloth), into folded cloth?

I cannot seem to use "last target" on cut cloth at ALL. Only on folded cloth. It really makes tailing slow since I always have to manually target the darn cloth myself.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an option at the sewing kit under materials ----> combine cloth. It turns cloth into a stackable version and is usually used for tailor reward cloth. But i guess it should work for you as well.

D

Dragonchilde

Actually, there's another step that'll help you even more.

You don't even have to cut it. in the same menu (materials) there's an option to cut cloth. That will turn any bolts of cloth you have into cut cloth.

Sounds like you've also got more than one stack of cloth in your backpack. if you limit your piles to one, you won't have to target at all. If you're using rewards cloth to fill bods or grind skill, you can use a default dye tub to dye them all the same color, and combine them into one big pile.