• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

customizing with vendors question....

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a house with 12 vendors in it. what happens to tthem when I enter custom mode? do the go into moving crate? if so how do I get them out? also I should mention that 8 of them belong to other players. I don't want them to loose their vendors.

A

Ashyn

I have a house with 12 vendors in it. what happens to tthem when I enter custom mode? do the go into moving crate? if so how do I get them out? also I should mention that 8 of them belong to other players. I don't want them to loose their vendors.
As far as *your* vendors go, unless a wall or object is placed over where they are standing, they will stay in the exact same spot when you exit the customize menu. Since there is no way to move vendors when placed (that I know of anyway), I've done that to change their locations. To retrieve them, simply click your little pixel-person and the menu comes up to retrieve vendors and stand in the spot you want them to go.

As for vendors being owned by *other players,* I'm not sure you can enter customization mode with vendor rentals....someone else will have to chime in for that answer.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

if you have rental vendors you cant go inte customize mode.

If all vendors are yours they will stay where they are.
But if you put something on a tile(when you are in customize mode) that any vendors are on,vendor will be put in a crate for you to get again.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you all for the help. I think ill just try to get ahold of the other vendor owners and have them remove thier vendors temporarily till i recustomize. hopefully they dont get too upset hehe. i doubt they will considering they will be getting thier spots back and i supply the rental contracts anyways.