• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customize Your Forum Title!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics is pleased to offer an account upgrade that allows you to customize your user title an unlimited number of times for an entire year! Previously, we allowed users to purchase a 1-time, permanent user title change, but we wanted to make this feature more flexible, allowing you to change your title as frequently as you choose.

The upgrade can be purchased here: http://stratics.com/community/link-forums/custom-user-title.923/. Alternatively, you can find it by hovering over "Support Us" in the navigation bar.

Once the upgrade is purchased, you'll immediately be able to customize your user title at any time by editing your "Personal Details." See:

Disclaimer: User titles are limited to 50 characters by our software. Custom user titles are subject to Stratics' Rules of Conduct. Titles may not imply that you are a member of Stratics staff.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine worked...it was a title granted me when I was helping alpha test the first client of Adellion. The Dev in charge of the client programming, Caf, bestowed the title. I carry it with pride and honour ever since. Caf went on to become a Vice-President of a large banking organization due to his programming prowness! -)

TQQdles™