• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customizable Castles

Nyxx

Adventurer
Which Castles can be customized on the interior? I know the Spires can, any other ones that can be?
By "customized" I mean create walls.

Thanks

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you can add walls to any of them.

The only walls you can make though are the dark stone walls.

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Some are a pain though. I have the Grimswind Sister Castle and the 3rd floor is barren. I tried to place walls and all of the wall pieces wont connect. I wish it would have but I worked around it with deco.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can add walls even if they don't connect as you wanted. Connect where you actually can and then make jut outs to connect with. Or do what I did with the first floor of Robins castle. Skara area by water tram LS. I don't do pics well, sorry. My Sandalwood keep is next door. Go look at what can be done with sandstone rubble walls. Go east and see what Glandit did with the Trinsic keep. Find Petras thread. More clever stuff!

We come from players who created pianos with cloth. Interior walls will never stop us. :)