• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Customer Support - or is it?

S

Scratch

This is what I think about the Customer service Ive been getting for my monthly fee for all be it 11 yrs now...

Yeah, Id like a large handtossed deluxe for me and my buds at the bank....lol

order placed

order recieved

did they even read it at all

and im still waiting for my pizza.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like they took a glance at it as they are basically telling you that you have no issue that a GM would bother dealing with. With the added bonus of giving you a link to tell you what they DO deal with.

S

Scratch

lol they dont read that stuff. its put through a word finder and compared to what they have in the not so knowledgable base. if it cant match it to anything it sends you to look for yourself.

if i was gm i would have read it and said something back like
" Dude that is hilarious but please dont waste our time abusing the gm help system". then i would believe a real gm took the time to look at it

a canned message can be gotten from a one word page....

lol dont make me prove that one too.....

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it looks like it deserved a canned response...which is what you got.
Now if it were a page with a real issue then that would be another story.

If you want to really prove the point you would have to page with a real issue. But that's my opinion, I just like to be thorough :D

S

Scratch

nah i just wanted to show that they dont read em.
if the word filter finds something that warrants a gm a gm is then notified

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah i just wanted to show that they dont read em.
if the word filter finds something that warrants a gm a gm is then notified
Then perhaps that's a good thing since your page didn't warrant any real response from a GM :p

Maybe they did read it and decided not to waste their time on it and just send you a lovely canned response?