• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom TABLES ARRIVED IN EAL

G

I am on Gracie's Garage, and guess what? I found Tables... under Custom Content! Woo! It arrived..

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am on Gracie's Garage, and guess what? I found Tables... under Custom Content! Woo! It arrived..

[/ QUOTE ]

You're fast! Cort and I were going to test it out first.

Since cat's out of the bag... let's just go with it. Sure, why the hell not. CC Tables is in EA-Land. Woot!

R

RZH of DG

Is that why all my PM's that I sent to Cort asking him about it went unanswered? Pfft!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is that why all my PM's that I sent to Cort asking him about it went unanswered? Pfft!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not send the devs any e-mails about specific bugs or features. Read this.

R

RZH of DG

It wasn't an e-mail. It was through the TSO message system you are so fond of. He was online =]

I think it's so cute that the unnaproved tables look like cardboard boxes!

M

Monkeybear

Aw, I can't craft them! My bear is on a greening strike no crafting, skilling, money making or anything like that untill he has a cream bear suit!