• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Custom Suits, Weps, Jewels, Single parts ETC

Tater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'am alway's looking for work, I have 120imbue, all craft skills in-game at max as well +60hammers, and Top Notch talismens, I am a expert with custom suits, single parts, weapons, jewels, shields, I can make anything your heart desire's, Anyway you want it, Will fit your character perfectily, I supply (ALL) my own materials, high-end as well as low end, I have crafted lots of items and suits, Have players who will give you a good word. My price's are very cheap and fair If your looking ICQ me at ICQ 622755499 or find me in-game (Tater).. Only applys to ATLANTIC shard