• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom keep

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All custom keeps are exactly the same footprint as the older keep.

Miretar

Journeyman
I’ve placed an old keep. I cannot securely replace it. The house is empty and is over a week old. Does anyone have any explanation?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ve placed an old keep. I cannot securely replace it. The house is empty and is over a week old. Does anyone have any explanation?
are there any tress bushes that were in the old courtyard that now block?

Miretar

Journeyman
I am on Legends. Thank you everyone for your help. I double checked and there was a bit of uneven terrain that meant that the keep cold not be upgraded. Fortunately I found a nicer spot for an upgradable keep. Now I just need another 10mill and my dream house is mine.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Because you get a foundation with the custom keeps, there are places where they fit that a classic wouldnt, and vice versa. Older ones had the spot on the sides as well, but they fixed that in prep for customs.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a custom keep location on legends. On the coast north of minoc. Let me know if you want to place there