• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom House Bugs?

L

Lionhart

I placed a 10x9 and I cannot access the second floor at all. I click on the floor levels and it says it is invalid. So basically I just have one floor with no roof.

Is this normal?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where did you place this house? The spot on fire island just south of the demon temple behaves this way. This could also be some weird thing happening with the SA client, which I know very little about.

If it's just a regular house in a regular housing zone you will want to try reducing your housing cache to 0 and completely closing and restarting the client. In the 2D client the option to change the housing cache is in the options menu on the paperdoll. Options/Miscellaneous/scroll down to where it says "cache this many houses on client:" and move the slider to 0.