• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom/ Garden Bed Question

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i just got this house, inside is a friends raised garden bed with plants that should be fully grown around server up time tomorrow. Can i recustomize the house while thats in there without hurting the plants or do i have to wait to get the plants off and redeed the garden bed first?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i just got this house, inside is a friends raised garden bed with plants that should be fully grown around server up time tomorrow. Can i recustomize the house while thats in there without hurting the plants or do i have to wait to get the plants off and redeed the garden bed first?
I see no one responded to this. You've probably already figured it out but in case someone is searching for this info (as I was), you have to wait until the plants are at 9 days, and set them to deco mode. Only then will they pop out of the garden bed and into your backpack. You cannot raise plants you are planning to use for father plants since they must be changed to deco mode to get them out.

And the raised bed must be deeded for you to customize a house, along with aquariums, and elven containers (like chests).