• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Custom Designed 10x8 Fel Yew House Just NW Of Gate

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Custom designed, great location

Taking offers until Sunday, May 26 12:00 PM Central

Reserve 1.5 plat

Available on Atlantic shard

felyewgatehouse1.jpg felyewgatehousemap1.jpg

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments and bids to the item being sold without any trolling or insults. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: Ani

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ani I would just like to point out as most seem to question your valuation as the last Fel Yew Gate House (roughly 1 screen east) barely sold for 75m [Selling] - ATL Fel yew gate house custom. Is there a reason why yours is being valued as high? Most that sell in that range are bigger and closer to the gate.

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Archnight To be honest, I'm just going off what other PvPers suggested and what a few other Fel Yew gate house owners would sell theirs at.

Also some have mentioned, it is the only house available for sale closest to the gate and is already customized.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, Your house is much closer to yew gate than the one I bought that was priced at 180 Mil. I don't feel the pricing is bad for the right buyer.

Reactions: Ani

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
@Archnight To be honest, I'm just going off what other PvPers suggested and what a few other Fel Yew gate house owners would sell theirs at.

Also some have mentioned, it is the only house available for sale closest to the gate and is already customized.
i have a 16x12 thats bigger and 1sCREEN NE thats not the only yew house although NW is wanted more and mine is only 200m asking

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump

Extending end date until Sunday June 2nd 5:00 PM Central

Reserve lowered to 1 plat