• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom Crafts Price Hikes : ( Just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homi

This is to stress/vent that Maxis need to calm down on the price hikes on everything this is just ******** 2 weeks maybe less,
Chairs I have made I went to reorder were only 460each at confort 8 I went to reorder another set of 5 for a customer this morning and its gone up to 860each ???????

I checked a few other of my CC's and they have gone up to the roof as well what the hell is going on Maxis/EA this is out to lunch.

Give us a damn break how are we supposed to make any kind of money and enjoy the game when all you are doing is ruining it for us : (

N

NightFlyer

I'm sorry to inform you but you arn't supposed to "make" money in EA Land.

You are supposed to buy it from an ATM. Or so it would now seem.

H

Homi

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sorry to inform you but you arn't supposed to "make" money in EA Land.

You are supposed to buy it from an ATM. Or so it would now seem.

[/ QUOTE ]

They can't force us to use the ATM's to enjoy the game we pay 9.99 a month to play and try to enjoy for some of us we pay more as I pay 30.00 a month that is my choice but I will not use the ATM again as I did when it first came out its pointless.

As A Store owner and have a ATM in the store we should get a percentage of the ATM usage like r/l we get charged 1.50 or more for usage if thay are attempting to force us to use it.

Yes I know i'm venting a little more then should but get real EA/Maxis this is a game and supposed to be for fun and really really not going down that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.