• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom Content

H

Homi

Ok so if the Custom Content doesn't get approved, Not because its not approved b/c of the content b/c of it being a 16bit item<s> and it accepted it when I uploaded it and Maxis took my money Where is my refund then ?

I hope I didn't lose anyone on this post lol

Best Regards

Homicide

I

imported_Qute Pi

Well I know we were told on the tso-e blog that if it got denied then we were out the simoleans it cost us to upload it. I believe that was in regards to content not approved because it was "stolen" or whatever.
Your situation is a little different than mentioned, maybe you can ask Parizad...

I do not like the idea of unapproved content just taking our money, with no refund, but maybe that's not how it will always be. We'll have to wait and seeeeeeee.

H

Homi

I don't like the idea of unapproved content just taking our money, with no refund either,. I will ask her the next time I see her in the game.

Tysvm for your concern and info Qute Pi

I

imported_Qute Pi

Yes! I was around when they first came out and my goal was to create one of each craft. Then I didn't have all my sims locks or skills. Then we lost full price of that item if it didn't work. Not till I finished making them all the first time did they reduce that to 10% of the cost. lol.

I recently heard they dropped the 10%...?

lol and now we have this. I mean I know most items are approved, but for the ones that aren't and whatever the reason, unless it is stolen work, I think you should be refunded. Or there should be a appeal of some sort available.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Isn't there a message that you receive before submitting your CC. Last time I uploaded it warned that unapproved items will not be given refunds.

G

What about content thats been approved and yet to show up (talking since last week). Or content that was viewable but now all of a sudden gone.. and then back then gone... Already did the whole Cache folder... that got some back but then others no longer showed.. is there a fix to this yet? anyone else having issues? this is in tc3 and ealand.

G

I have had the problem of things not showing for me several times, even when I have created it myself, others can see it, I can not. I have to clear the cache and restart game, sometimes more than once, to get it to load again.

I've been having trouble with things not lining up right on counters or tables. I'm wondering if it's me or the game creating it wrong. I've tried adjusting several times and still it isn't working, quite frankly I'm getting tired of wasting money on uploading them only to have to throw them away again. Anyone else having this trouble?

I

imported_SimTripps

Homi is my homie lol.... I'm glad to see you're doing cc now, brutha lol...

Btw, Doc is doing great in BF, but he's pissed at waiting for the merge lol..