• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom Content

H

Homi

Can anyone tell me why it takes so long to be verified . I have been waiting for 2 days for simple stuff.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can anyone tell me why it takes so long to be verified . I have been waiting for 2 days for simple stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

because 1 person, i think parizad, does it and its now left on for users to create things 24/7, but she does not work 24/7 therefore when she has the time she does approve things as time allows for it. users screamed because of different timezones etc they couldnt ever be on when the cc was enabled previously.

H

Homi

Ok that would explain it , I much apprecate your replys thank you very much.

Best Regards

Homi

I

Inge Jones

Crikey! I hope she's never sick! That's a burden to have to do that job on your own, isn't it?

G

I think there are plans for the future that it won't just be Parizad approving content uploads.

Not entirely sure how it will work, but there has been talk of allowing players to approve custom content with a means of notifying if something uploaded shouldn't have been !

Polly