• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom content, to the next level?

• Thread starter PeacefulMind
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PeacefulMind

Has anyone thought of doing this? Now that we have sculpture's available, has anyone thought of creating a larger item, like an actual sized car going onto more than one tile, have the tiles not used for sitting sculptures, and create them in pieces like a puzzle, and then have the seats (driver, passenger) as chairs? Then, once put all together in correct formation, form a seamless car! You would sell it in pieces.

Anyone want to try that?

G

I saw something like that at Thrils place in TC3 (although i think it was a 2 seater - dunno how he made it fit over the tiles it covered though - some of what he does id WAY beyond me)