• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Custom Content Approved but not showing up - and other issues

G

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I get the approval of content after waiting for it to be approved for what ever long it is... then.. go into my inventory.. and its still shows up as a not approved item. It sits there for another day maybe then some get through and become the item approved and others still remain not approved even though it was approved? This is happening both in tc3 and ealand.

Other issue is tc3 / EAland based. I noticed this since the huge update a week ago. I had items in tc3... that looked fine.. perfect... actually had them there since start of cc on two items... after update I go into my house and they now have yellow around them.. I go over to EA land.. try making same item.. and wow.. no yellow.. hmmm same item.. from same folder... so why is it that it looks fine in ealand and not in tc3? This has happened on several items so is not limited.

ps... thanks for reorders maxis.. that makes life so much easier

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Ok. Items not loading properly from your custom_content_cache. Since the first time CC was introduced there has been a problem with the default object getting stuck in your cache. Once you recieve your approval for objects and you still cannot see the correct object....clear your cache on your computer. This will make the new image reload in your cache. (note: you must exit game and clear cache to remove the old files)

Secondly,

TC3 is currently running on code that is partially DX9 graphics upgrades. So what you see in TC3 will probably end up being what you see in EA-Land once EA-Land receives upgraded graphics.

G

Hi Gracie.. yes i've done the cache thing.. I do that daily almost... and still not working. But thank you for that advice. I have the same chairs uploaded in both ealand and tc3. Did them same day and in ealand they look fine and did in tc3 until after that huge upgrade last week... now it shows yellow in tc3 but the chairs in ealand do not.. mind you this is only on a few items.. not all.. so what would you recommend?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Currently the TC3-test login had the most up to date version of the game graphics. I would try to make sure my CC fits this version. I have feeling alot of things we create today will be obsolete in the future.