• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu's

Lyn

Visitor
Hi i have made several different cu's with 1, ai goo and chiv 2, bladeweave and chiv, 3 goo ai and mystic 4, goo ai and spellweaving and 5, ai and disco.

I have found that any with ai and goo use copious amounts of mana but the bladeweave and chiv cu is far the best and chiv healing and bushido and ninjitsu that came with the bladeweave are rising nicely.

BUT i have heard that they are nerfing bladeweave and stopping it a 40 and that you have to raise bushido which is raising now by itself.
i am wanting to make some new cu's but wanting something different on them for instance bladeweave and disco or bladeweave mystic/spellweaving but if bladeweave is going to work differently to what it does now i dont want to mess up more cu's which i have done in the past.

Any help with combinations would be much appreciated and help with what is happening to the bladeweave.

Thanks in advance.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon Lyn, There are some changes coming to blade weaving when the pubs lands... damage wise it will still be good so nothing to fear there.. The main change is it will cost more points to add this to pets.. so if you are going to make more build using it I would go ahead and start them and add blade weaving before the pub lands as the cost will increase from 100 points to 500 points.... The 40 points thing was merely a bug that was on test for a day or so.. so worries there either... ^_~... Hope this helps.. if ya have anymore questions feel free to ask or message me.. =^-^=

Lyn

Visitor
yeah does pubs land tomorrow if so i cant do pets yet they not bonded lol
but ai and goo cost that much but will just be putting on bladeweave so no probs with points but will i need to add ps for bushido or not or just put it on as before then add the magical property ie mystic spellweave or disco

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So far last I heard pub was still green lighted for Aug, 15th .... but we will have to see if that holds true.... ya can never tell what might pop up... ^_~ adding Ps bush and ninja on passive skill only increases their passive bonuses to the moves they effect.. so if ya wish ya can add them for more of an effect... just becareful as adding those scrolls will cost ya 100 points each for the max lvl of them... and the points on a cu are already a bit limited.. Normally its best to just PS the main moves spellweaving, chiv, etc ...but there are exceptions like pets that use frez whir;.. as this is a huge damage increase for them... =D

Lyn

Visitor
ok thanks for your help i have usually put 8x120 and 1x110 lol so it will be fine just taking bush and ninj to 100 really and actually thinking about i dont really need to do 120's i could do 115's prob work just as good and be cheaper, if you have any more info on pets my icq is 657776601 any help is most appreciated thanks x

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The main change is it will cost more points to add this to pets.. so if you are going to make more build using it I would go ahead and start them and add blade weaving before the pub lands as the cost will increase from 100 points to 500 points.... The 40 points thing was merely a bug that was on test for a day or so.. so worries there either...=
It will cost 500 points for bushido and another 100 points for bladeweave.

The 40 point thing was never ever a bug on test center, we were there every day testing a multitude of fww/ninjutsu pets and not one single pet stopped at 40. You said you encountered it with one pet, a beetle at lung and ran to the forums to say it was nerfed to 40. Weeks later people are still quoting your erroneous post on multiple forums to be fact.

Proper testing is to replicate the problem or issue multiple times to confirm.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It was a bug on the giant beetles which I was testing with it.. it happened on multi copies of them during that time.... it was fixed.... thats why I correct it when I see people posting about it.... So at that time my friend it was fact... things change ... it happens.... that why we do test it over and over again... that's is also why the moment I noticed they started gaining again I sent out a post to reflect this...although you are right.. I should of tested it on more then just beetles before letting the word out.. and more then likely should of deleted the post to keep anyone from thinking it would actively happen... luckly all of us tester are here to keep checking things... that way we are all on the ball and inspiring each other to keep checking and testing new things the rest of us might not of thought of.. ^_~

Lyn

Visitor
but back to my last comment all 115's will work jsut as good as all 120's yes? just trying to keep cost down lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
but back to my last comment all 115's will work jsut as good as all 120's yes?
I would say no.. at least on wrestling (and possibly even tactics) at any rate. Even at 120 the Cu will have miss after miss on some of the newer bosses. It made a huge difference in going from 115-120 on mine.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
some things are nearly as good at 115 while others the diff is pretty vast... for pets that use chiv 120 on skills like wrest, tactcis, and anat are huge increase... as wrest is your hit chance, tactics compares your pets tactcis to what its figting and your damage increase from that...as well as the damage your pet is taking... and anat on a chiv is very sexy at 120 as its a flat pure damage increase and also buffs yours pets healing skill .. the points saved on the lesser skills would only be 5 pints at best.. honestly its best just to take them to 120 as those points are better used that way then the 10 extra mana they could give.. at least that just my view on it.. by no means does it mean it fits everyones play style.. just what Ive seen from my chiv pets.. =^-^=

Last edited: