• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curved corners?

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I've seen some buildings with rounded corners and was wondering how that is accomplished. I can't find them in the building tool so am hoping someone here can help. Thanks!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
In archways

1641477626805.png

You'll see the rounded angled wall sections

1641477665408.png

They are tricky to use but fun to play with!

voice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Old Stone Round Wall

It looks like a wall, but it can be used as a wall, but you need to be careful because "line of sight" passes through it.
There are many parts, and the parts marked with ○ in the image are available with or without ears.
The parts marked with △ are the only ones with windows.
It can be used in a variety of ways, from circular to corrugated. 古びた石 丸壁.jpg

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Old Stone Round Wall

It looks like a wall, but it can be used as a wall, but you need to be careful because "line of sight" passes through it.
so mobs/players cam cast on you while inside?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone found a good way to cap rounded walls? If the towers from my example above were taken up one level, what would you all cap them with on the 3rd level? I'm having difficulties.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone found a good way to cap rounded walls? If the towers from my example above were taken up one level, what would you all cap them with on the 3rd level? I'm having difficulties.
I would think since we don't have what would be needed to make the top round just do the classic square top letting it over hang one square there was irl towers like that

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would think since we don't have what would be needed to make the top round just do the classic square top letting it over hang one square there was irl towers like that
Hmm. I tried that, but I may have to try using different stone/walls for the third level, it blends in too much using the normal stone.