• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curtains Toast

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a post about curtains for curtains and it looks like it came tru LOL

I tried to replace my curtains over my dorrway in my castle and am getting message - cannot place over doorway??

were else would i like to place curtains - the genius who fixed the Gargoyle Dressers should have his head examined and the whole thing should just be reset to the way it was before the fix until they figure out what the actual problem is.

:bowdown:

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tell me about it :( My caslte is looking sad :(

I havent been able to replace my curtains :(

& I STILL cant place near curtains :(

I thought the fix was working, the goza one is, so I went to redo & finish my kitchen makeover & now cant replace my fireplace, flour mil or the elven sink or the fountain of life, (sorry had a lot of diff idea in that small room, but none r working :( )

cant even place my garg bed back in vbedroom cuz omg there r curtains pft

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Every day I feel more and more like UO is trying to shut itself down....
I've said that for years... now they are attacking the one thing left in UO that makes it totally unique.... and awesome.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As far as I know, the publish that is on Origin hasn't been pushed to the live shards. We would like to test any other issues (we've tested these and let them know) but if there are other issues we don't know about, post on Origin forums about it and we'll gladly test.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P:ub 62 and still no placing curtains near archways (doorways)

and still canot place my house minis on elevated Goza

Were is the head of that Dev??

:stir:

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: P:ub 62 and still no placing curtains near archways (doorways)

STILL cant place my garg bed, nor cutains *sigh*