• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Cursed greater dragon

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I was wondering about a dragon I bought a while ago. It’s one of the old school cursed greater dragons. It hasn’t been trained yet but wasn’t sure what the values of these are any more since the pet revamp. Anyone know if they are worth selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Hello,
I was wondering about a dragon I bought a while ago. It’s one of the old school cursed greater dragons. It hasn’t been trained yet but wasn’t sure what the values of these are any more since the pet revamp. Anyone know if they are worth selling?

Interesting.. Cursed dragon? How cool..How is it cursed? Never heard of this type..can you post pics? Could be one of a kind?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Here is the stats: the only thing i see that would be the issue is that the new dragons can be better :(
the cursed part was back in the day the stamina was over capped at 131. sorry forgot i posted this a while back. i have had this one for a long time now.

How Powerful is Your Pet?
Your Pet’s UOCraft.com Power Rating: 3.9 [4 with skills included]

5 Stars Max

Your pet’s data [ – Greater Dragon]:

You indicated that your pet is untrained.

Hit Points: 937
Str/Dex/Int: 635 / 125 / 605
Resists: 84 / 75 / 46 / 60 / 75

Skills:
Wrestling: 106.2
Tactics: 120.1
Resist: 121.3
Anatomy: 100.0
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 106.4
Eval Int: 100.0
Meditation: 100.0

Compared to the most powerful Greater Dragon, your pet [] falls into the following percentiles:

Resist Power Rating: 74 percentile. [Your pet: 93. Max resist rating: 100. Min resist rating: 73]

HP Power Rating: 88 percentile. [Your pet: 94. Max HP rating: 100. Min HP rating: 50]

Stat Power Rating: 78 percentile. [Your pet: 90. Max stat rating: 100. Min stat rating: 55]

Pet Values (% of max):

Stats: 89% / 100% / 90%

Hit Points: 94%

Resists: 99% / 83% / 84% / 100% / 100%

Print Your pet’s stat sheet

Searching for that Perfect Greater Dragon?

Here are the minimum numbers to look for to find a Greater Dragon that is at least 95th percentile at birth:

Stats: 677 / 119 / 641

Hit Points: 950

Resists: 81 / 86 / 52 / 57 / 71

Skills:
Wrestling: 124
Tactics: 120
Resisting Spells: 120
Anatomy: 95
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 120
Eval Int: 95
Meditation: 95

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not it’s a 5 slot. Back in the day they cursed the dragons to increase the stamina. There was never a pet training option for him. Most dragons (I want to say all) with any level of training are now better. Let me see if I can get photos up