• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current PvP Situation on Europa - 18 days later

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

this is mainly to VP as PRO is active and did improve since I came back this month.

VP...You cry about pretty much everything. Yet you cant cry about something you have no clue about. PvP on EU is about 100 times per week event (It's me we are talking about :rolleyes: ). You could increase it by playing more often. Thus you´d gain experience and might improve just like PRO did.
You guys lack serious leadership and individual skill level, cry about anything (especially mages) and 9 out of 10 of you play a dexxer template. There is NO WAY one of you should die like you did just yestarday vs X? mages on X? dexxers.

I invite you to play on our shard and our facet more often. Gain experience and you might actually realize that there is not much to cry about. The game is, compared to other patches, nearly balanced (Im glad the pet situation hasnt reached EU yet...).
PvP more often, get better and you might put up a challenge.

Sincerely yours,
Cookie. :)

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is NO WAY one of you should die like you did just yestarday vs 3 mages on +6 dexxers.
So who exactly were the +6 dexxers? (Hemingway, H'sai) were the dexxers. Epyc, Sir Melborn and The Flexican are mages. That = 5 people. 5 people vs AT LEAST 8 (see screenshot below). I didn't count Antares and Thor btw.

I think the question should be how can Wraith in this video die when he has 6 other players on screen? Hemingway died (while killing Wraith) but as you can see in this little video it was bit of an out numbered fight.

Here is AJ dying with 6 of you on screen vs 3 of us letting him eat the dirt again :(

and of course good old Psycho. Dies yet again with 5 of you guys on screen v 3 of us.

I look forward to seeing your videos and screenshots showing "how the battle really went".

I really hope they do a fix or the client soon as I didn't even have space to pull all the bars for you guys. It caps out at 10.

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I look forward to seeing your videos and screenshots showing "how the battle really went".

I really hope they do a fix or the client soon as I didn't even have space to pull all the bars for you guys. It caps out at 10.
Cookie just got rekt. As usual.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+ this isn't just even about last night. What about the countless fights over the previous 3 weeks where you had + players and still lost fights?

Delusional Cookie at his best.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

this is mainly to VP as PRO is active and did improve since I came back this month.

VP...You cry about pretty much everything. Yet you cant cry about something you have no clue about. PvP on EU is about 100 times per week event (It's me we are talking about :rolleyes: ). You could increase it by playing more often. Thus you´d gain experience and might improve just like PRO did.
You guys lack serious leadership and individual skill level, cry about anything (especially mages) and 9 out of 10 of you play a dexxer template. There is NO WAY one of you should die like you did just yestarday vs X? mages on X? dexxers.

I invite you to play on our shard and our facet more often. Gain experience and you might actually realize that there is not much to cry about. The game is, compared to other patches, nearly balanced (Im glad the pet situation hasnt reached EU yet...).
PvP more often, get better and you might put up a challenge.

Sincerely yours,
Cookie. :)
You sound like a proper ****!

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who exactly were the +6 dexxers? (Hemingway, H'sai) were the dexxers. Epyc, Sir Melborn and The Flexican are mages. That = 5 people. 5 people vs AT LEAST 8 (see screenshot below). I didn't count Antares and Thor btw.

I think the question should be how can Wraith in this video die when he has 6 other players on screen? Hemingway died (while killing Wraith) but as you can see in this little video it was bit of an out numbered fight.

Here is AJ dying with 6 of you on screen vs 3 of us letting him eat the dirt again :(

and of course good old Psycho. Dies yet again with 5 of you guys on screen v 3 of us.

Great footage, serious propaganda and editing skills to find just those moments in such a huge fight, where we took on the mighty Pro and VP combined, and cleaned up completely.

How did you kill me on a dexxer? I wonder.
But I led you and your mate to their death, all square imo.

+ this isn't just even about last night. What about the countless fights over the previous 3 weeks where you had + players and still lost fights?

Awesome Cookie at his best.
We've won every major objective for about a week solid now, every large scale fight.
Your team have bailed every time, shown poor grit and determination tbh, much less than Pro.

You sound like a proper ****!
Lol, love you to.

Ps. Current thinking in W is that you are hugely over-rated, and Mervyn is under-rated, can you believe that?!

Anyway, it's great you put up such a good defence on the forums, come and fight me ingame with your army, I give you permission to invite Atlantic and Drach pvpers along again, you clearly cannot handle us. :)

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lol, love you to.

Ps. Current thinking in W is that you are hugely over-rated, and Mervyn is under-rated, can you believe that?!
Aw it was a pun hence you copied my post...it s no fun talking to someone that Special:(
And no I cant believe that...that does affect me a lot tho. It hurts that people who cant pvp and cant understand half of the stuff happening on their screen think im overrated:(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great footage, serious propaganda and editing skills to find just those moments in such a huge fight
They were the only moments though. I mean what else is there to show when its 8+ of you guys vs 5 of us? It would be a very boring video if it was just showing you guys casting para fields and EV's.

Anyway, it's great you put up such a good defence on the forums, come and fight me ingame with your army.
So if we have an army what would you call your group last night? A zerg? Remember, its quality, not quantity.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw it was a pun hence you copied my post...it s no fun talking to someone that Special:(
And no I cant believe that...that does affect me a lot tho. It hurts that people who cant pvp and cant understand half of the stuff happening on their screen think im overrated:(
I knew it was a pun, and that was cool. :)

I couldn't resist throwing more in though!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Mervyn is underated compared to the rest of his team. I think comparing Epyc to Mervyn is ludacris though. Epyc has levels Mervyn cannot fathom.

Mervyn did make me proud the other day though, he went 1v1 with me outside despise and managed to not run away and died mage vs mage. I was proud of him.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Cookie you should get more of your people to post here. I feel like, contrary to the ingame situation, ganking you on here:(