• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current NPC Thief Guild Rules

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Do any of the production shard thieves know if turning red still kicks you out of the NPC guild?

My template is set up to do a little killing. I probably won't be stalking players to kill them, but from time to time, if I do run into someone unattended or someone close to death, I'd like to be able to snuff them out without concern about my count total and if the next one will knock me out of the NPC guild until I am blue again.

-Val'lyn

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! I have never really had a template that allows me to kill other players. Even those un-attended are tough to kill. That being said, it would be interesting to know if this still happens. I know on Siege you can be red and be in the guild still, hell you can have 0 stealing and join the guild. I've known Siege players who wanted to join the guild just for the disguise kit...la