• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Current Cu Prices?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't kept up with the market, so what's the current prices for rare colored Cu Sidhes? Been farming Cu Sidhes again lately, and have a number of rare colors that i've tamed. Curious what the base value (regardless of intensity %) of the rare colors are, specifically the 0.2% chance ones.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Rare color Cu's are at the bottom of the market these days man. I mean, ya may get someone to dole out 10-20 at the Magincia stalls because they are in a hurry, but it's rare to get. That has been my experience at any rate. I just started killing them all unless I know a friend wants a specific color.

Blaze of course is the exception to the rule.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was being lazy this week and needed a couple Cu's on every shard so I went and did some shopping in the Bazarr in Mag on pretty much most shards.
I noticed the prices vary greatly.
some shards you could pick up normal-coloured ones for 50-75k.
reds could be had for 100k
some shards had whites and blacks for 100-500k.

then there was always that one stall that has everything marked way up.
25mill for a white or black ect etc.

only shard that had a decent selection was ATL and that also happened to be the most expensive shard to buy on - by a long shot!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was being lazy this week and needed a couple Cu's on every shard so I went and did some shopping in the Bazarr in Mag on pretty much most shards.
I noticed the prices vary greatly.
some shards you could pick up normal-coloured ones for 50-75k.
reds could be had for 100k
some shards had whites and blacks for 100-500k.

then there was always that one stall that has everything marked way up.
25mill for a white or black ect etc.

only shard that had a decent selection was ATL and that also happened to be the most expensive shard to buy on - by a long shot!
I heard theres a crazy old lady on Chessy that runs a Mag shop with pretty cheap cu's and beetles and swampies for the shard.