• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curious

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Training my new white cu sidhe today, I used discord on it to increase skill gains. I've trained and sold dozens of cu sidhe, but added discord only a few months ago and this is the first one that I've discorded during training.

I was surprised when skills reached 100, and then kept going up! Since not everything was maxed, I decided to see how far they would go, and they went all the way to pre-tamed skills in wrestling, tactics and anatomy. I was so excited! Of course, when I logged out and back in, the skill reset to 100. Man... I want a cu sidhe with 110 wrestling skill!

Is this normal?

U

uoBuoY

I've been Disco-training pets for years and it happens all the time on every kind of pet.

O

Old Man of UO

Thank you for that... no need to keep training it above 100 then.

U

uoBuoY

Thank you for that... no need to keep training it above 100 then.
Not necessary true. The Discoed-skill counter isn't too accurate. I break the pet's Disco every once in a while to check actual skill. It's been off as much as 0.2.