• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curious y no guilds war anymore

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

i know ther is yew pvp (if that's what u call it) but y don't guilds war anymore? Scared of dying in trammel/banks? just curious and if anyone is interested in warring just for more to do...i only get to play later at nights so most people aren't on but was thinkn of starting a guild just to war another that is bored? anywhosr lemme know whatcha'll think

G

My guess would be because people don't like getting afk killed at the bank. As I rarely bank sit, and when I do it is attended, I think such a thing would be fun. To make it worthwhile though you would have to get the major (if you can even use the word major on napa) pvp guilds to join in or maybe create a new guild to do it with. Similiar to factions I suppose without statloss or capture the flag... and in all facets, not just one.

I

imported_IgotWood

I just think that would be fun i remember when i used to play not that i liked it but being at the bank and all of a sudden getting attacked kept my blood goin, and you always had to be on the lookout...i remember guilds being on one side of brit at bank then rushing to other small bank and huge fights, not like i can get that kind of numbers again, but would be fun to attack anywhere warring guilds...if anyone is interested please let me know i will create a guild just to war and hopefully find a opposing guild to do the same. Will stop bank sitting as well

I

imported_IgotWood

but wouldn't you just log off? Your already probably in luna walk upstairs

G

<blockquote><hr>

but wouldn't you just log off? Your already probably in luna walk upstairs

[/ QUOTE ]

Its tough to burn counts while your logged out

I

imported_IgotWood

wouldn't have to worry bout counts if you were warring

plus you shouldn't be unattended at the banks :p

G

I think it would be a fun thing for all of the major pvp guilds to be involved in though. If all guilds were warring like that people wouldn't be able to hug guard zone on their blues. The reds could just come in and kill them without having to worry about it. Cross healing would still be an issue in guard zones, but at least everyone would be freely attackable.

I

imported_IgotWood

factions no one is in either, plus stat loss...if anyone is interested in this let me know...i'll just start up a guild im sure i can get a few people in then find another guild to war, yes it would be awesome if the big guilds would do it ROFL, XP, KOS and the likes but we'll see...

G

Aww, come on. This would be fun, at least to try for a week or something, right? No one from any of the major pvp guilds going to speak up on this?