• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curious about those skeletons hanging about...

M

Mattitracks

So. Here I am, sitting around and left to my own devices. With nothing in the books to keep me occupied and because this is one of the few places that I know where anonymity can hold true for even myself. I have developed a huge jealousy of anyone who can live life without an eye upon them. With a snap of their finger, they seem to avoid most prying into their world... For me... At best... Maybe with a flick of my wrist, I can scare the bastards off long enough to take a deep breath.

My question? Well does anyone else here struggle with chemicals? Be it booze, crack, or Mrs Brown? To name just a few... Maybe you're affected by someone elses skeletons... Does watching the slow dance of demise cause you suffering?

I know it seems like a personal question... and I fully understand someone not wanting to come out and say that it's a problem they fight daily. I'm just wondering... Always nice to have someone to chat with who can understand your situation. I can't really go to meetings as my situation is a bit different than most. Well that's really only one of the reasons.

If there's no one else, well than maybe someone can attempt to dog me for it. They can tell me how I pissed it away and I can utter something about smoking to many cigarettes...

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait until smoking cigarettes kills my stepmother and I will dance upon her grave.

Maybe even take up tapdancing in her final days.

N

Nestorius

WHY NOT TALK ABOUT THAT IN THE OTHER THREAD CHARDONNAY THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THAT KIND OF ARGUMENT