• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curious about this Pre-patched Cu Sidhe

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently acquired an older account and on it was a white cu. I said "Oh sweet!" and lored it to see if it was trained. Low and behold it was a little strange..

In the picture above; it shows the max HP & Dex/Stam for a regular cu sidhe. (Taken from the power calculator of pets website) and the stats of my Cu Sidhe. The hps are 30hps above the max, and its stamina is a whooping 152 (27 above the max).

I was wondering how useful/rare/unique a cu like this is? Would it be considered rare? Or useful in pvp? Its resists arent super great, thats why I didnt bother posting them (or mention pvm lol) but figured this was the place to ask.

Thanks in advanced =]

Edit: Heres pic of it blessed.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like someone blessed it.
I had a feeling someone would say that bc a guildy said that =p

But no its not blessed and is like that all the time. When a mage friend with 120 mage/eval gets on Ill edit the top pic and add one of it blessed too =]

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you thinking that because it is above the stated Max HP(1200 wild = 600 tame) for a Cu, that it is becuse the Cu is pre-patched?

I think the Stratics info on CU's should be updated. My favorite Cu (tamed about 4 months ago) has 639 HP witout a bless, and over 700 blessed.

T

Turdnugget

I thought their HP got halved? So wouldn't that make 600 the max...or is there something buggy... or is it not halved...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you thinking that because it is above the stated Max HP(1200 wild = 600 tame) for a Cu, that it is becuse the Cu is pre-patched?

I think the Stratics info on CU's should be updated. My favorite Cu (tamed about 4 months ago) has 639 HP witout a bless, and over 700 blessed.
I am just going by what the website said (600 max hps, and 125 stamina max) and the acct has been shut off for close to two years, hence why I thought it to be prepatched? If I may ask; what is the stamina on your cu pre bless and blessed? Did you tame it yourself? And can we get screenies of it? From what I am told the one I had was VERY odd as the person above said. Maybe we are sitting on rare gold mines. :lick:

Thanks for replies though!

R

RichDC

As far as my knowledge goes of cu's (in present times its quite extensive) 600hp is the max and 125 is max, i dont know about past times though.

Usefull in PVP? Maybe, definatly, the 125 dex ones are useful as it is, so make them "swing" faster and you get more bleed hits, plus the extra str will make each hit harder. The extra HP isnt that big a factor but always nice!

M

mpjlosers

Are you selling him?? If so for how much. I'm always in the market for a great cu...