• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

curious about this...bug or rare or what?

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

hello i was at a castle idoc recently and have no idea about this if its a bug or what, its a wooden box that is 260 stones with 2 contents but inside the box is only a streched hide that you can't pick up or move...any ideas?

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was an old exploit with stretched hides and Hanging lanterns, they arn't worth much but you might find someone to pay 500-1mil for it

G

Careful, if u whack it with and axe it locks down automatically and then cant be moved

G

There's actually a few different items of this nature....statues, lanterns, stretched hides, and few more or so. some of them are rarer than others and they usually start around 1m in my experience, but I've heard of people paying upwards of 7-10m for the right item....especially if it completes a set.

G

it really depends on what the item is, the ones worth that ive seen go for that much aren't seen particuarly often.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wheat in a barrel i usualy jus throw away lol....statues like busts and such without charges, streched hides, lanterns and stuff like that are usualy 250k-1m

statues with charges etc are usualy 30-40m

lamp posts, 2 story statues, etc etc usualy around the 50m mark

almost anything could have been put in a box like that (not exactly "Put" but u know what i mean lol) so we would just have to know what the item is before we can price it or tell you if its completely rare or not....but yes it is actualy a bug and a rare lol....was created thru a bug/exploit yet most of them are legal and rare

M

Manny

How about a flaming head stuck in a box?

It was made by Sparkles one day when she was helping me find a missing item at my house, she just moved my flaming head into a chest and forgot to place it back. 250 stones, stuck in chest. Far as I know its unique.

G

could we get a screen shot please? I'ld like to see a flaming head in a box!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it would more than likely be fixed by a GM if anyone ever paged on it but i wouldnt see it being worth much more than a regular flamming head

M

Manny

You really think a GM would delete it when they let all the other stuff stuck in boxes exist?

G

I trust very few GMs. You may get your Flaming Head deed back, but I would tend to believe that a very unique rare would be gone.

M

Manny

Maybe I'll engrave the chest "crafted by GM Sparkle" oooo or "made by" would make it older right? lol

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasnt saying they would del it...would probably just give you the deed back....and what about that rotgut wine?:p lol

M

Manny

Frankly I'm shocked thats the only rare bottle that seems to be up for sale. I didn't even get any PMs with anyone selling.

While 25 mill is a good price, the addon of 2 xfer tokens has been holding me back.

A

Arris Windstorme

Here are some of the ones I have, any ideas on price for any of these?

I

imported_Cysphruo

those are really nice, the flaming head seems very valuable if you can break the box, being able to place it outside of a house.
its a shame some of those like the abbatoir pieces are in metal containers

who is selling 2 story statues for 50Mil? i will buy some :p