• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Curiosty

Do you play Siege on a weekly basic?

• Total voters

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Past few weeks, [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]Siege 75% / Legends 25% (maybe even a bit higher).
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]Past year, Siege 90%, Legends 10%[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]There's a strong correlation between Gen Chat shenanigans and my switch between servers. I log in to UO every day, but this week I thought Talia was talking to herself until I realized my Ignore list had gotten big enough that I was missing whole conversations. Which is to say, I've not been on Siege as much in recent weeks as normal. I did love seeing the 40 + Cus in the Twisted Weald Wednesday though, Freelsy had so many that you couldn't move more than a few steps without bumping in to a hungry dog.[/bcolor]

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Past few weeks, [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]Siege 75% / Legends 25% (maybe even a bit higher).

Past year, Siege 90%, Legends 10%[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]There's a strong correlation between Gen Chat shenanigans and my switch between servers. I log in to UO every day, but this week I thought Talia was talking to herself until I realized my Ignore list had gotten big enough that I was missing whole conversations. Which is to say, I've not been on Siege as much in recent weeks as normal. I did love seeing the 40 + Cus in the Twisted Weald Wednesday though, Freelsy had so many that you couldn't move more than a few steps without bumping in to a hungry dog.[/bcolor]
You only saw 40? I had over 100 tamed and released in their at one point. Zora attempted to PK me. Couldn't take more than two steps without everything on screen attacking him. He's good though. He survived!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in most weeks, if not daily. Mostly with Landreu puttering about the house. Just bought out our new Gem Shop at the bazaar to make some spare suits for Tanivar, he doesn't like gathering in his skivvies. :)

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since I started playing Siege a few years ago, I've only played a production shard maybe 1 hour since then. Otherwise I'm on Siege every chance I get. I'd love to say I'm on every single day, but real life doesn't always allow it.

Starcon.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Guilty. Took most of my time to make 15 spell books, 5 normal, 5 Mysticism, 5 Necromancy, plus trot around moonglow peacing mongbats for Master books, made rune books, Atlas and Bod books for the Luna vendor. Next on the to-do list is make a couple more full 70s suits, start those tomorrow. I noticed that prices for the spell books were higher at other vendors so I raise my prices to match the others. Oh and I made a trip to doom for Deamon bone, Taylor had given me some to make scrolls, but I needed more so I went hunting down there. I used the portal next door in Luna to get there. Then had to walk out after getting all I needed. SO it been a busy week for me.

I have however traveled across several other shards during the "Chase the EM Events" I like the roleplay, especially on Great Lakes and Catskills, always fun there. And one of my sons is now playing the game, yes the UO Bug bit him, he is on Sonoma and when he is playing I am on there with him.

Last edited: